$$$ Special Photography Rates in Austin, Killeen, San Antonio Areas $$$

Hey ladies,

I am a professional photographer that specializes in Modern Boudoir Photography. By Modern, I mean no OLD looking backdrops, etc. I use unique, colorful, chic backdrops and design in order to really create something unique and individual. I work mainly with Providers in the industry who need some great looking, head turning, jaw dropping photos to help them build their business.

I'll be offering shoots in the Killeen, Austin and San Antonio areas in the next few weeks.

And will be offering them at a VERY Special rate!!!! I will be offering a $500 package for HALF OFF! Also, JUST for providers, I offer payment plans. If you put $150 down, you can either pay the rest AT your shoot or make weekly payments until it's paid off. Alot of the girls choose this option just because it's easier for them at times. Also, if you are wanting a larger package OR you are wanting more then one package, I can work with that on a largely discounted level and make payment plans for that as well.

I do not just offer Boudoir photography. I also offer Portraits, beautiful family photos, children/baby pictures, pregnancy pictures, Holiday pictures, Event Photography and more.

I normally shoot at your location and will bring along a few backdrops if needed OR we can shoot at the hotel of your choice.

Turn around time is normally just a couple days so you'll get your pictures quickly.

If you're interested, please pm me and I will gladly send you a link to some of my work.

I also have references if needed

Thanks!

Crystal

Owner of Glitter Girls Photography