How Far Will the Rockets go this year

The New Look Rockets are capitalizing on all the money they spent in the Off season. Will it pay off? How far will they go

The Big Money machine is already rolling.

The Kool-Aid is tasting pretty good this year I bet...
They will definetally be over 500, they have a good team about 7 deep. But a couple of injuries could kill every thing, the bench is pretty shallow.

It wouls be great to see a divisional championship, but looking beyond that is being a little too over optimistic. There is always Lebron and company to contend with.
Team is still young. The team will hover around .500. Other than Carlos Delfino and Daquean Cook, the team is filled with 1st to 3rd year players. At this point, other than James Harden, none of the players are going to average more than 20 pts for the year.
7th or 8th seed in playoffs at best
  • Molay
  • 11-05-2012, 03:46 PM
I think they will hover around .500 again. Maybe a tiny bit better. Harden is a beast, but he can't keep this level of play up. I'm excited to watch them again....that's a plus.
a bit premature to think they'll be as successful as your poll suggests. i couldn't even vote. we lost a lot of good pieces to our future and without depth, we're one injury away from being under .500. harden can't keep this level of play up, you saw it against portland. he tweaked his ankle and the lack of depth hurt us. lin isn't the player everyone thinks he is. or maybe he's exactly what everyone thinks he is (one hit wonder?) i still bought a lin jersey, but that's what i think he was brought here for...$.

we're still rebuilding, so i say we'll be around .500 if not worse for the next 2 years.