Has Billy Graham updated his website yet to put Mormonism back in the cult category?

Just curious when that's going to happen. You know it's a matter of time.
You're obviously insinuating there is something aberrational about Senator Harry Reid being a Mormon, but you are wrong!!!! The only thing aberrational about Senator Reid is that he is a Dimocrat-MORON!!!!
Hey hankering for a dick.The thread was about Billy Graham..You butt fucked moron...
Hey hankering for a dick.The thread was about Billy Graham..You butt fucked moron... Originally Posted by ekim008
Read the OP’s post again, you discredited jackass! You obviously didn’t comprehend the OP’s suggestion that there is something aberrational about Harry Reid's Mormon religion!!!! But the only thing aberrational about Senator Reid is that he is a Dimocrat-MORON, you simpleton jackass!!!!
you simpleton jackass!!!!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Crying, can't we all just get along?

Let's agree to smoke a peace pipe at the next Hillary for President in 2016 rally!
Hey BigKoTex!!! Your main bitch Hillary discredited herself when she threw herself under the bus to save Odumbo this time around!!! Your choice next time will be an Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden!!! Fuckin' hilarious!!!!
Hey BigKoTex!!! Your main bitch Hillary discredited herself when she threw herself under the bus to save Odumbo this time around!!! Your choice next time will be an Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden!!! Fuckin' hilarious!!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How can a guy wearing a white robe with a pointy little white hat accurately make a claim who my "choice" will be. I am the only person who can make that choice. And I do not wear a white robe or a pointy little white hat!
How can a guy wearing a white robe with a pointy little white hat accurately make a claim who my "choice" will be. I am the only person who can make that choice. And I do not wear a white robe or a pointy little white hat! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your choice next time -- the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden -- recently announced his intentions!!! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!! BTW, the only pointy thing around here is your pointy-head.
Your choice next time -- the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden -- recently announced his intentions!!! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!
As for me it is HILLARY 2016,until she tells me otherwise!

BTW, the only pointy thing around here is your pointy-head and of course the pointy little white hat that I wear with my white robe to rallies! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
THERE, I FIXED IT FOR YOU!!!!
Your choice next time -- the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden -- recently announced his intentions!!! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!
Read the OP’s post again, you discredited jackass! You obviously didn’t comprehend the OP’s suggestion that there is something aberrational about Harry Reid's Mormon religion!!!! But the only thing aberrational about Senator Reid is that he is a Dimocrat-MORON, you simpleton jackass!!!!

No one but you mentioned Harry Reid hankering for a dick but you.Typical winger bullshit deflection.Trait of a idiot...
No one but you mentioned Harry Reid hankering for a dick but you.Typical winger bullshit deflection.Trait of a idiot... Originally Posted by ekim008
The OP obviously has issues with Senator Reid's Mormon religion, Ekim the Inbred. It's such a shame you cannot read, Ekim the Inbred.
I don't have an issue with Mormonism. I have an issue with a Christian leader not standing by his values for political gain. Billy Graham is the issue, not Mormonism. Obviusly IB can't read, but we all know that.
The OP obviously has issues with Senator Reid's Mormon religion, Ekim the Inbred. It's such a shame you cannot read, Ekim the Inbred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hankering for a dick you are the one blinded by your sweater pulled over your head while you are getting punged and can't read.Thread was about someone else ...
Hankering for a dick you are the one blinded by your sweater pulled over your head while you are getting punged and can't read.Thread was about someone else ... Originally Posted by ekim008
It has taken me a while to get there but I have finally came to the conclusion that...........

.........I B Crying is a fucking idiot!