Please Help!

I Received a phone call from gentleman stating he saw an ad for me on Erotic Mugshots!
I said"What are you talking about, I've never been in jail what mug shot".(Now I can really laugh at myself.)I go to the ad removal form etc.I do not know how to find the link they are asking for to remove my pictures/ad that I posted on another site i emailed this site stating,I did not give you permission and take it down if somone can help me or discover the link for me it would be greatly appreciated they have my ad posted for Laredo, tx if you discover it before I do please feel free to call/text/Pm me..Thanks so much..Xoxo.Please send the link
Check your PMs
I've had that problem too. Apparently I have ads posted on different sites and I don't even know what sites they are. Whoever calls me says they see ads for me on different adult sites. How is that?
Omg! It's kind of creepy..I mean I understand when you go on"regular" dating sites and they pass your info on but to take from another site without the individual knowing is aaaahh ;/.The guy Emailed me back telling me he needed the link and on the form it wants your first and last name, yea right!I act a little bimboish however that's because I'm acting..lol