Howdy

I have been a Lurker for a few weeks and had some tough time managing to get Meetings with providers since I am/was a newbie. I have 3 references now and I really love the hobby - question is where do I go from here? I realize I can purchase premium access but how does that help with dates. The ladies are very careful and I don't blame them it is still like pulling teeth getting a date , what will premium access do for me in terms of making it easier to get a date - if anything. I prefer to remain UTR and avoid reviews unless the provider asks for one-will that make it so it's still hard to get a date?

Thanks
Reviews and other Premium access contents are basically for research purposes. As the consumer making informed decisions are very important for both your safety and satisfaction, that's where the information within reviews and other area's come into play. Premium access will help you out in terms of giving you access to information you may need when determining who you'd like to see.

Contributions via reviews are optional if you choose to partake they are rewarded with premium access. If not you can always purchase premium access (as you already know).

The fact that you have 3 references already should help you out but if it doesn't you can always go the p411 route.
Thanks that's kinda what I thought. I appreciate the quick reply.