Foot Fetish Whats your go to technique

This is for both Providers and Hobbyists....

Meeting a special someone tomorrow who loves foot fetish, would love to be able to surprise her with some great skills....

Any advice would be great
Foot worshipping SHOULD ALWAYS begin with a nice slow but firm foot massage
I prefer being face up rather than face down when having my feet kissed, licked, sucked, and worshipped.

I prefer the arches of my feet to be licked with your entire tongue out....Mmmm
I prefer that my toes be kissed and licked each one individually, sucking on them one at a time giving them each the attention that they deserve....before
shoving them all in your mouth at the same time....Mmmmm
(this is what really sends me over the edge when all of my toes are in your warm mouth at the same time and you start to gag and slobber on them...then slurp it off)....MMMMmm!

But that's just me....maybe I've been spoiled...
ItalianaPrincess has sweet toes & I have had the pleasure of the toes and all of her. YUMMY!
Wow Princess....I volunteer!!!!
I like sliding them in one at a time like a tiny penis going into a vagina...slowly and deliberately.
...before going to the next.
Slidning the high arch of my foot with the tip of your tongue...and the a face shot...mmmmmmm
Foot worshipping SHOULD ALWAYS begin with a nice slow but firm foot massage
I prefer being face up rather than face down when having my feet kissed, licked, sucked, and worshipped.

I prefer that my toes be kissed and licked each one individually, sucking on them one at a time giving them each the attention that they deserve....before
shoving them all in your mouth at the same time....Mmmmm
(this is what really sends me over the edge when all of my toes are in your warm mouth at the same time and you start to gag and slobber on them...then slurp it off)....MMMMmm!

But that's just me....maybe I've been spoiled... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
We must meet someday!
ItalianaPrincess, I'm not even into feet, and that sounded hot! Let me know if you ever get down to Houston.
And you should be worshipped. Every single day!
Everyone is different. I adore a foot massage but I don't like a light touch because I'm ticklish and don't care to be tickled.

So figure out what your partner likes, first, then go to it! Great hints above!

I know some guys like to lick, etc., and some do not. A firm massage will make me purrrr ....
I love to get a nice hot massage starting from the top to the bottom. I love my feet massaged and then kissed. Its so very very erotic.

I prefer that my toes be kissed and licked each one individually, sucking on them one at a time giving them each the attention that they deserve.... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess, I am on board with your preferences and love the fact that some good foot worshiping can send you over the edge. During an actual session, I would imagine that you might substitute "I demand" for "I prefer".