Gang Bang vs Orgy

I just wanted to piggyback (no pun intended) on the gang bang thread, but felt the subject of an orgy deserved it's own thread. I don't think I've really heard of orgies as being that prevalent in the hobby world. It probably happens at meet and greets, but elsewhere I would think it is rare given the logistics of setting something like it up. I think the orgy is more part of the swinger scene, but there is probably some cross over. Anyone have any thoughts on an orgy? Anyone participate in one as part of the hobby world? What constitutes an orgy? Sure, the bare minimum would be 2 gals and 2 guys with partner swapping as part of the play, but for me, I think it would have to be more than 2 couples to make it a true orgy. BTW, I'd be game for one as long as there was no gay stuff. Just the idea of multiple people engaged in a variety of sexual escapades is an awesome image, and this is from a purely voyeuristic perspective. To actually participate would bring it to a whole different level. It would be an interesting experience.
This is a VERY good topic and I hope others will chime in. It's actually something that I've thought about but I just don't have the time right now to expand on a few thoughts that I have.

Perhaps later?

Looking forward to responses on this one!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I was involved in one a long time ago. My SO and I attended an off premise couples club on the NW side of Houston a few times and had made some friends. One night while we were all dancing with each others partner and flirting, we were invited back to a suite with some friends of ours. When we arrived there were already 6-8 couples there. We did have a very nice time and safe play was even used back then.
I do not think most guys would be able to afford it!
take an example....you have 4 girls...you will need their services for at least 4 or 5 hours...at a minimum of 200 per hour per girl.....that is 800 to 1000 minimum per girl........so a guy would have to cough up at least 3200 to 4000 each.
{Then you have to make sure everyone is well screened and security is also important...............theref ore it would be more hassle than fun}

I have done them in the swinger world and they can be fun...but I would never try one in the hobby world!

good question baby!

I prefer my MFM sessions in the hobby world!
I think that if you had 2 couples that would work out well. Kind of a mini orgy. You could get a little swapping, a little 2 guys on a girl, a little 2 girls on a guy etc. and some voyeurism thrown in.
I think that if you had 2 couples that would work out well. Kind of a mini orgy. You could get a little swapping, a little 2 guys on a girl, a little 2 girls on a guy etc. and some voyeurism thrown in. Originally Posted by coochiemuncher
+1!
I would love to participate in either of the two, either gangbanging a hot chick with my friends or in some orgy. It be awesome!
i like the way u think coochiemuncher..me and my so have been thinking about the swingers clubs lately..
Don't forget to throw in plenty of food and whisky!
Don't forget to throw in plenty of food and whisky! Originally Posted by Jed Clampett
lol---yep! that is one helluva party!
I thought orgies were free?!?!
a gangbang i would be very reluctant to do ...but an orgy i just might , too bad most of the swinger sites and clubs are not single male friendly
I agree... they are NOT single male friendly... Im in Lubbock for a time and there is one here, but you have to belong to the swingers association for 6 months before you can join, if I read the website correctly...
I would think 2 couples is more of a swinger thing rather than an orgie. I have always thought of an orgie would need to have at least 10 people who all like each other and are open minded.
I would think 2 couples is more of a swinger thing rather than an orgie. I have always thought of an orgie would need to have at least 10 people who all like each other and are open minded. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Yes but see what DR said about the cost of a true orgy in the hobby. If you had 2 couples you fairly accurately replicate the orgy experience at a reasonable rate.

That brings me to my question? Would each guy pay for one lady and then mix and match or would both guys need to pay for both ladies.