Question for the ladies on fisting

I am with a 19 year old girl who likes sex rough.
I am not saying slapped or choked so maybe she likes it hard. The harder I fuck her the more she likes it.

I have fisted her as well with me telling her "You wanted to be with an older guy, now fuck my fist" with me being wrist deep and her backing up on it and pulling out a little. She likes hate sex, she wants me to hate her while I am fucking her.

I keep my nails very short and use tons of lube but is there anything I could do to give her more plessure?

She likes being the younger part of it because she gets wet when I am fucking her and I start talking dirty to her "You are so fucking young, what are you doing having a 44 year old man fucking your young pussy" You get the idea.

Even with the hate sex I coudl use pointers on how to make it as if I am hating her and fucking her to show it.

But when I am in her wrist deep are there any moves I can do inside or is it more the girth of my wrist she may enjoy.

She loves me taking a video of it or holding a mirror so she can see and gets off like that so I think it may be the view or that I am doing it that gets her off.

Any pointers would help
how about shareing the video
Always one...

Now back to the questions if we could.
Idk if this is a pointer or advice but...IMHO, comin from a girl that likes sex pretty rough most of the time, I would just go w/ the flow of the moment & try whatever comes to mind at the time. I'm sure, like most women, she has many buttons that can set her off-and they prob haven't all been pushed yet...I say explore & enjoy!
Doing that now but looking for help on exploring this realm of it. Never been wioth one that likes it hateful.
She even looks back at me like she wants to kick my ass lol. Has the grunge face and all.

I have choked, slapped, tied up, riding crop etc. I dont know the first thing about what she wants.

She just got into anal but have only inserted once, mostly finger play etc.
You need to be having this conversation with your partner! She knows best what will get her off and what her fantasies are.
I agree w/ houston! ...have fun
Doing that now but looking for help on exploring this realm of it. Never been wioth one that likes it hateful.
She even looks back at me like she wants to kick my ass lol. Has the grunge face and all.

I have choked, slapped, tied up, riding crop etc. I dont know the first thing about what she wants.

She just got into anal but have only inserted once, mostly finger play etc. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Gotyour6...It sounds like she enjoys the visual and verbal just as much as the physical act. Maybe just try to up the intensity of "dirty talk" and get as creative as possible with showing her all the different angles of the visual. A mirror showing her one angle while running a video feed to the T.V. showing her another angle (mirror if she looks to the side, T.V. if she looks forward, or showing her the view from behind, and the view she gets by looking back at you)? Does she have any exhibitionist tendencies? Maybe after you have her all hot n bothered and committed, past the point where she could stop, throw out the idea that somebody else is watching her via the video feed? Of course you don't actually have to do that, but she might not know if you are just messing with her or if it's true.

BTW...you ARE living the dream and I hope it lasts as long as you want it to! Glad you didn't stop posting like you had once considered.

P.S. Saying I'm jealous just isn't enough. I hate you...j/k. If there really is a gawd you'll say she has a friend with like tendencies!
Thanks John John

We have people watch via video feed on a web cam site. They tell us what to do.
I am going to buy mirrors so she can watch and I will put the laptop in from of her and bring the camera back with me so she sees what I see.

I would like to do this without asking her. I know thats the best way but just looking for different things from others. For 19 years old she is very open about sex and she loves that she can explore with me. She said guys her age dont want to do things with her because of yuk lol.

I got a couple pms about things as well which I know she would love. The whole hate thing.
I got a couple pms about things as well which I know she would love. The whole hate thing.
Anything you care to share here?
Wow. VERY interesting topic. I'm kindof speechless right now, in a good way, but I'll come back to the question at hand.
Anything you care to share here? Originally Posted by bigitaliantexan
What is said in PMs stay in PMs

I am glad I didnt leave either btw.
I had a lot longer than I had thought.
If you're using adequate lube you should be able to gently rotate your hand inside her. If you're eating her while fist g her, save the rotation until she just barely starts coming, then start softly rolling your hand. She'll feel the orgasm, fill the fullness from your fist, and feel your thumb rubbing into her g spot....all the while your tongue does a dance on her clit.
Try what some call "the cervical tap". Position your hand inside of her and at the right moment "tap" her cervical opening firmly but gently. The cervical opening has a sensitivity that is more intense than the rest of her interior...view it as sort of an interior "nipple". Just tell her what you're doing and over time, you'll figure out the right time to do it. I recommend just prior to orgasm to help her get over the top.
I'm soooooo lealous