So i'm getting bullied by some dommes on here where do i put the emails?

Ok so i'm getting bullied by some well known Pro dommes and they really need their grown asses beat for this but i know that it's a sin to out people on here.. what should i do?
Fwd them to a staff member, do not post them in the open.
Tell em to fuck off and suck your taint, lmao pro dommes
Ok thnx done ... and also noted and done... I don't want to seem like a brat however, it seems like something every damn week.. i'm sick of being cyber bullied some people are too old for this shit... The dommes and their clients doing their evil bidding....

Thnx Guys....
Love your avatar
Tell em to fuck off and suck your taint, lmao pro dommes Originally Posted by AmberDoll
Ok so i'm getting bullied by some well known Pro dommes and they really need their grown asses beat for this but i know that it's a sin to out people on here.. what should i do? Originally Posted by Tylus_amore
Mojo is correct. I'm a moderator of this forum and if you wish for me to assist you, please forward the PM's to me.

I'll see what I can do. Bullying is completely unacceptable.

Period.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Elisabeth

P.S. Saying they should have their "grown asses beat" doesn't really help a potentially volatile situation, though, does it?
P.S. Saying they should have their "grown asses beat" doesn't really help a potentially volatile situation, though, does it? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
But bet it made her feel better.
I thought that there was a way to add someone to your blocked list and then they would not be able to send you nasty emails. I would def forward the information to the mod and have them take care of it. It is what they are here for.

Be excellent to each other, have fun and play safe.
Ugh I hate bullies of any kind.

Tylus amore- I bet you are good at your trade that is why the bitches are getting jealous. They should focus on their own business and quit hassling you.