Where do ISOs belong on eccie?

Do "in search of info" posts belong in the Coed Discussion area? I don't have any ISOs right now, but when I do I don't want to get my dong hammered for posting it in the wrong area. lol
Do "in search of info" posts belong in the Coed Discussion area? I don't have any ISOs right now, but when I do I don't want to get my dong hammered for posting it in the wrong area. lol Originally Posted by willro
Hey, whatever happened to the Ancient Wisdom: "It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission"?

Cheers,

bcg
ISO's go in the discussion forum...but make sure you're not posting something for immediate hookups.

This is not okay:
"Hey, I'm going to be in town tomorrow...pm me if you wanna get together"

This is okay:
"Hey I'm looking for a blond with fake boobs, nice ass and gfe. Any suggestions?"

LAP
ISO's go in the discussion forum...but make sure you're not posting something for immediate hookups.

This is not okay:
"Hey, I'm going to be in town tomorrow...pm me if you wanna get together"

This is okay:
"Hey I'm looking for a blond with fake boobs, nice ass and gfe. Any suggestions?"

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Even if ISOs for immediate hookups were ok with the Board Gods, I fail to see how any guy can think that a message saying, "I'm in town; PM me if you wanna get together" would result in a good experience (I'd suspect it would result in no takers whatsoever, but I'm a born cynic). A quality lady would like to screen you, and the best ones I've known actually like to trade emails, PMs/IMs or have a phone call before meeting in order to get a feel for you. Can't do that in the space of an evening.

If you're trying to hobby in a strange town, my experience has been that it's much better to do your research ahead of time.

Cheers,

bcg
As usual, I agree BCG. Well said.
If you are looking for a certain provider, or asking for other info about her, can you use their name and location? I know on ASPD this was ok, just checking.
that's fine here too

If you are looking for a certain provider, or asking for other info about her, can you use their name and location? I know on ASPD this was ok, just checking. Originally Posted by trubrit
Even if ISOs for immediate hookups were ok with the Board Gods, I fail to see how any guy can think that a message saying, "I'm in town; PM me if you wanna get together" would result in a good experience (I'd suspect it would result in no takers whatsoever, but I'm a born cynic). A quality lady would like to screen you, and the best ones I've known actually like to trade emails, PMs/IMs or have a phone call before meeting in order to get a feel for you. Can't do that in the space of an evening.

If you're trying to hobby in a strange town, my experience has been that it's much better to do your research ahead of time.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Desperate times call for desperate measures.