End of Days

Let's assume for a moment that the Mayan's were right and that December 21, 2012 is in fact the end of days. Not some New Age sort of spiritual awakening, not a collision with some unknown planet or some rouge asteroid, not even tribulation as outlined in the bible but rather whoever or whatever is in charge simply decides enough is enough and flicks the power switch to off thus ending all humanity. And to make it even more fun, what if you were one of the few people on the planet who actually knew this to be the case. How would you live your remaining 23 days, 7 hours and 53 minutes oh enlightened one? Are you going out whimpering or in a blaze of glory? What are your plans for the end of days?
But we already know that the Mayans didn't say that, their own remaining relatives have come out and said that we are wrong, their calendar is cyclical, part of being polytheistic, and that it also doesn't align with our Gregorian or Julian calendar so to do the mathematics part is also impossible, and then there is also the story that they found a new chamber where the calendar continues past the previously known point... Western media/culture driven fear, sort of like how History runs shows on prophecies and somehow they all talk about America though we didn't exist at the time.

But to answer the original question, hopefully wrapping legs and swapping gravy with a rather attractive female, that's how I want to go out!
The astrological alignment they speak of happens every 26k years and you can guess how many times that's happened already.
I'd rob a bank, hire about 10 hot bi brunettes and have a chick gangbang
Good answer darlin'
My end of days checklist. A lot to do in only 22 days.
  1. Fly into Maui, and any regulars who might want to tag along, meet up with Alayna in Paia and**No mention of illegal substance permitted.**MA.out of the skull of Terrance McKenna. Hopefully get Willie Nelson and Woody Harrelson to join us. Get my nipples pierced.
  2. Take Gail to a donkey show in Nuevo Laredo without getting killed and afterwards drink Scorpion Mezcal from her belly button under the stars while camping on the beaches of Baja. Get her other nipple pierced.
  3. Take Renee to see Dr. Phil in person so we can tell him that he is in fact just as big of a douche bag in person as he makes himself out to be on TV. Then dinner at Madeo's in West Hollywood. Back to the hotel where she will bath in a tub of Stella Rosa wine and I get to do body shots off her with the bath wine. Finally, fly her down to Baja (mile high club) to hook up with Gail.
  4. Threesome, Baja, Stars, Scotch, assorted **Bleep**, repeat..
  5. Get a new tattoo with Kat VonDee by Kat Von Dee
  6. Cover Kay and her midget sidekick in my Grandmothers famous **Bleep** brownies batter and slowly lick it off of them. You ain't been **Bleep** till you've been **Bleep** with Granny. Just saying.
  7. Crash Elena's chick gangbang.
  8. Ride my Harley into the northern desert of Nevada with DallasRain. Summons the ghosts of Jim Morrison and Hunter S Thompson and go on a **Bleep** trip.
  9. 2 hours before the world actually ends, repeat #4.
* I'm not implying that any of the providers mentioned use or condone **Bleep** use of any kind, in fact they are all the picture of healthy living. Myself on the other hand...they've just always worked well for me. *
oops
10. Go spearfishing with Jewels off the southern coast of Jamaica for Spiny Lobster. Cook it over an open flame then hand feed it to her with a side of **Bleep** while licking the butter off of her **Bleep** while the ghost of Bob Marley serenades us by singing in its entirety his Legend album. Clothing optional beach of course.
God, livn, I do ♥ the way you think!!!!! And I was just gonna' say, "Make sure I go out with a full stomach and a smile!"
I like MsE's idea, but I don't give a crap if they're bi or not (lol). I'd make the SO watch just to make sure she knew what she'd been missing out on...Hell maybe she'd get back in the mood just in time for the "Big Lights Out"
yes it is the end of days...leading into transformational changes...just keep watching
I think I'd rather watch you Zabrina. You look just like Princess Jasmine from Aladdin and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible. Next to Arial from The Little Mermaid and Erin from the Esurance commercials, she is my favorite animated female.
19 days, 22 hours, 6 minutes

TERMS AND CONCEPTS
OF THE TZOLKIN CALENDAR

http://mayancalendargirls.com/glossary.php