Don't lie. Who is playing Powerball tonight?

Half a billion dollars. I might spend 2 bucks for a ticket. Somebody's gotta win, right?
Half a billion dollars. I might spend 2 bucks for a ticket. Somebody's gotta win, right? Originally Posted by timpage
Yo, I'm in!
They originally were thinking $425, but ticket sales have been larger so they upped it to $500 today. It might go one more time before a winner gets picked. I'm in for one ticket.
There is a better chance of being elected president than of winning.However winning pays better so I'm going to burn $2.00
  • Doove
  • 11-28-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm playing. And i fully expect that by this time tomorrow, i'll be a hard-core Conservative....pissed off that Romney lost the election.
I'm playing. And i fully expect that by this time tomorrow, i'll be a hard-core Conservative....pissed off that Romney lost the election. Originally Posted by Doove
Wow! Doove is going to become a hard-core Conservative because I won the Powerball.
I can't remember who said it, but the statement was made that lotterys are a tax on the stupid.
And yes, I'm one of them
I can't remember who said it, but the statement was made that lotterys are a tax on the stupid.
And yes, I'm one of them Originally Posted by Jackie S
My exact words were: the lottery is nothing more than a surcharge on stupidity.

And yes, I'm one of them, as well!
  • KCJoe
  • 11-28-2012, 11:18 AM
I spent my $2. What the fuck. If I win, I won't tell a soul. If I lose, I can replace the $2 from the loose change in the sofa.

What I'd really like to see is someone I know win it so I can sit back and see how it changes them for the good or the bad.

It would be like watching a slow motion car wreck for a lot of people.
  • CJ7
  • 11-28-2012, 11:59 AM
anytime mega millions or porweball break the $25 mil mark I always buy 3 tickets, when/if they crest 50 mil, I buy 5

knowing full well I wnont win the big price, but if I do I plan to stimulate the economy

It is the redneck 401k
I have exactly three tickets. If I win I will hire Kaylen to entertain you all. I may head to Chicago to check out Zabrina.
  • CJ7
  • 11-28-2012, 02:11 PM
It is the redneck 401k Originally Posted by ekim008

absolutely not ...

that sir, is the Texas Stimulus Bill.

if it makes it through the House
  • CJ7
  • 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM
And yes, I'm one of them Originally Posted by Jackie S

not sure if you noticed or even care, but Harris County produces more lotto winners ($1 mil and above) than any other city in the state ..