Enumbered.com ::Anonymous bank account, anonymous digital cash, accept payments, and more.

Has anyone tried or heard of enumbered.com? It seems like it's something similar or a better option to the bitcoin.

This could be really awesome if it works.

They say they've been in business 2 years.

I went ahead and signed up for free, so maybe I can try a small amount at first to see if it works.

Also, you can get a debit card (for a charge) without a name on it that can be used anywhere. Not sure how that works when you order something online and the address match doesn't work?

Any ideas from you financial gurus out there?

Or maybe somebody has used this?

I can't find any reviews online yet.

Here's the info:

eNumbered.com

eNumbered provides a more robust asset protection strategy than traditional offshore banks. We will never under any circumstances divulge your financial data to third parties.

AFFILIATE MARKETING

Receive commissions payments from sponsors while remaining anonymous and avoiding tax consequences. Withdraw your commissions quickly, easily, anonymously anywhere in the world by debit card, paypal, wire or gold.

HIGH RETURNS

eNumbered.com pays 1.15% monthly interest on funds in your Savings Vault. We are currently developing flexible short-term and long-term investment options to meet the needs of our clients.

PRIVACY SOLUTIONS

CCTV, RFID Chips, Facebook Data Sales, Patriot Act - Big Brother is always watching in today's electronic age. Use eNumbered accounts to guarantee the privacy of your finances.

TAX ADVANTAGES

Governments can't tax what they can’t find. With an eNumbered account, there is no connection between your name and your wealth.

INVEST IN GOLD

Gold has experienced explosive growth over the past five years, and shows no sign of slowing down. You can invest in gold simply by choosing to convert your funds into electronic gold.

DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE

You can convert your eNumbered funds into many different electronic currencies with the click of a mouse. We support several different e-currencies including Paypal, Moneybookers and more.

SHOP ANONYMOUSLY ONLINE

Protect yourself while shopping online. Identity theft and credit card fraud are rampant in e-commerce. Use eNumbered to pay for goods online without exposing sensitive personal information.

MONEY TRANSFER

Use eNumbered to move your wealth around the world anonymously without leaving a ‘paper trail’. Simply wire funds into eNumbered and then wire them out to a different account.

GAMBLING SOLUTION FOR US PLAYERS

We are currently building relationships with online gambling sponsors and sites, including major poker sites, to offer eNumbered as a quick and easy payout solution for players, including US Citizens.

SPONSOR PAYOUT SOLUTIONS

Sponsors and program owners can use eNumbered to pay their affiliates. We welcome building relationships with sponsors in the adult, dating, and gambling industries.

MERCHANT PROCESSING

eNumbered offers a much more reliable, faster-paying merchant account than any other payment processors on the internet. Simply add our logo to your site and accept Numbered Cash payments from your customers. Receive your funds instantly with quick withdrawal, no waiting period, no holdover, no reserve, and very low fees.

EXTREME SECURITY / HACKPROOF

eNumbered accounts rely on industry-leading security standards and techniques. Account access requires login, password, PIN number, and answers to multiple security questions which you create. We use a variety of sophisticated, state-of-the-art techniques which we cannot divulge here to maintain account security. eNumbered accounts are bombproof and cannot be hacked.

Longer-term investments pay over 5% monthly interest!

Investments are 100% guaranteed, backed by physical gold bullion, and cannot decrease in value.

Withdrawal times are lightning fast and flexible, including wire transfer, paypal, western union, gold bullion, and many different e-currencies.

Account opening is instant. There is no minimum balance requirement and no identity documents are required. using eNumbered you can also exchange a variety of e-currencies.
eNumbered.com offers ...

* Anonymous Bank Accounts
* High Yield Investments
* Anonymous Digital Cash (Peer-to-Peer transfers)
* Payment Processing
* Gold Investing
* Buying/Selling of Gold
* Anonymous Money Transfer
* Currency Exchange & Conversion

Our bank also intends to become a funding and payout solution for HYIP programs. We are currently in negotiations with many big HYIP programs to enable eNumbered deposits and withdrawals for their customers.

Create a free account - signup is instant and free - then ask your HYIP program rep to enable eNumbered as a funding and payout source for their program.

SILVER
2.25% monthly / $100 minimum / 60 Days

GOLD
3.85% monthly / $500 minimum / 180 Days

PLATINUM
5.12% monthly / $1000 minimum / 360 Days
No thoughts on this possibly cool way to accept donations? They were talking about it on verifyhim, so I thought I'd see what everyone thought about it.. or if anyone had experience using it. It looks very interesting to say the least.

During my research last night on this site, I also ran across a fella talking about another paypal alternative. I haven't delved into it so far yet. So far it looks like a way to accept credit cards (which I usually don't think is a good idea) but with this company you get to actually fight disputes. https://www.merchantinc.com/

Anyhoo... after the talk about bitcoins in previous threads on the site and the kinks still being worked out of those, I happened to read about eNumbered and thought this could be an awesome, anonymous way to accept funds.

Enough of my morning ramblings... hopefully we can kick some thoughts around about it to see if y'all think it would be a good option, etc.

Thanks for reading.

xx,

Annie
What's wrong with cash?

Typically no paper trail.

Pardon my crude description, but never pay for pussy (entertainment) on any type of credit. If you can't afford to pay cash, then you probably shouldn't buy it.

I think a lot of people, both in the hobby and outside the hobby, would do well to learn to live within their cash means. At best, only use credit to buy cars and houses and maybe a business.
Well, in some instance when you need a room and want to be discreet, it is hard to do sometimes. To book online or get discount online deals, you need a credit card. Unless you can legitimately explain a hotel charge to your normal credit card, there are times when some other form of credit card not in your name or not traceable is necessary. I have one credit card that is in my name only, but I don't blatantly use it for hobbying-- too much risk. Even Pay Pal leaves a trail.
But the cool thing about this is you fund the account with your cash (anonymously) and get a debit card with no name on it.. anonymously.. there's never a paper trail that links to you.. it's anonymous. LOL That's the part that would be good about it hobby-wise.

I don't think you guys saw the word "anonymous" lol

Anyway... I'll have to see if it works or not and report back.

Oh and it says they accept all types of businesses.. all!
Well, it sounds like you want to execute all of your transactions anonymously and if that if your intent, this scheme sounds like a good way to achieve that.

However, as an objective observer, allow me to say this about your endeavor from a global perspective.

It sounds to me like you are hiding.

. . . Hiding as a way of life is the life of prey.

. . . So is that the way you really want to live your life?
  • Blaze
  • 11-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Most hotels and such require ID and if you use a card, the ID and Card name must match. There are many places that require a form of ID that matches the name on the card or at the very least,,, the zip code to the address that is attached to the card.

http://m.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1016420&page=2
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Enumb...m-t373102.html

i went to check out that site a lil, but it hurt my head!
Most hotels and such require ID and if you use a card, the ID and Card name must match. There are many places that require a form of ID that matches the name on the card or at the very least,,, the zip code to the address that is attached to the card.

i went to check out that site a lil, but it hurt my head! Originally Posted by Blaze
Yeah, that's the problem. They want a name on the credit card or at least some other form of ID. Like I said before, it is hard to use a credit card unless you can legitimately explain the hotel charge to your SO if she stumbles across the credit card bill or statement. That's why I always ask the provider to get the room. I'm more than willing to reimburse her for the room, but I just don't want to be the one conducting the transaction. That is one reason I like touring ladies. They already have the room-- no need to deal with that hassle.
And just how do they provide 5.12% monthly on only a $1000 layout? Especially with gold being the backer?

Here's the last group that tried this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold

i went to check out that site a lil, but it hurt my head! Originally Posted by Blaze
It gave me a headache too and really I only read the FAQ lol I don't claim to be a math whiz.. so I thought I'd see if anyone else could understand it. I did email another provider who was interested in something similar to let her know we should probably wait on some reviews about it first.

..However, as an objective observer, allow me to say this about your endeavor from a global perspective.

It sounds to me like you are hiding.

. . . Hiding as a way of life is the life of prey.

[/COLOR]

. . . So is that the way you really want to live your life? Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I'm not quite sure how to take your post. You don't know me. We are all hiding something on this forum... hell, you're under the name Fast Gunn. I doubt that's your real name. You're hiding. You're incognito. I was looking at this from a business standpoint as another way for people to pay. I find your post rude and ill-thought. You don't even see the whole picture. You just post to post and most of the time it's nothing worth reading.

Thanks everyone else for your insight. I think I will just stick to what I've been doing. Maybe this paypal alternative will eventually get some reviews and then we can try it out.

Have a great day.
Closed per OP request.