NYPD Officer Gives Homeless Man Boots

http://youtu.be/HnL2PY3pcbw

I thought this story was worth posting. A New York cop notices a homeless man near Times Square barefooted in the cold. The officer went to a near by store and bought him a pair of boots. Great story, watch the video.
saw it on the news,wonder if they will reprimand him for not being on patrol.
*sniff* that just brings a tear to my eye...

I guess that means we now have the answer to all of our problems.
saw it on the news,wonder if they will reprimand him for not being on patrol. Originally Posted by ekim008
Nah, in fact he was decorated by the Commissioner

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1210565
saw it on the news,wonder if they will reprimand him for not being on patrol. Originally Posted by ekim008
It wouldn't have mattered. Because what he did probably comes natural to him.
cop must have been a dem a rep would have busted him...
cop must have been a dem a rep would have busted him... Originally Posted by ekim008
I think this Officer's act of kindness stemmed from something far more important than any political belief. He saw an intense need and he acted on it. That homeless guy never asked that Officer for anything and the Officer never expected anything in return. It was purely humanitarian.
I heard he sold the boots and bought a bottle of whiskey
Naw it was mad dog 20 20
He is shoeless again...
Supposedly he hid them since he was afraid it would make him a target for criminal behavior.
wonder how many shoes he has scored this way?Will we see headlines (shoeless man is millionaire?)
Why was this guy shoeless in the first place?
And isn't it against the law to walk shoeless in NY?
And isn't it against the law to walk shoeless in NY? Originally Posted by waverunner234
I think that guy needs a year in prison for walking in the snow without shoes.
He's a danger to mankind..