Obama plays golf with B. Clinton

This should send a few more over the edge!

Obama golfing with Bill Clinton

By REID J. EPSTEIN |

12/2/12 12:06 PM EST

It’s quite the foursome at Joint Base Andrews Sunday: President Obama is golfing with Bill Clinton, Terry McAuliffe and Ron Kirk.

The outing is Obama’s third time on the links since winning reelection. A September 2011 day at the links with the former president spurred the Obama-Clinton alliance that permeated throughout the 2012 election campaign.

McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton friend, just last month launched his own campaign for governor of Virginia. Kirk is the U.S. trade representative and former Dallas mayor who was a vocal Obama surrogate during his 2008 primary run against Hillary Clinton.
Wow! Imagine, all that dishonesty and corruption in one foursome. Must be a record of some kind.
Wow! Imagine, all that dishonesty and corruption in one foursome. Must be a record of some kind. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
StupidOldFart, I didn't realize that you (corruption) and I B Crying (dishonesty aka Lying and of course Crying) filled out the Obama/Bill Clinton "foursome."
  • Old-T
  • 12-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Why would ANYONE care about who is playing golf with whom?

More basicly, why does anyone care about golf?
Wow! Imagine, all that dishonesty and corruption in one foursome. Must be a record of some kind. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The recent election maintained the status quo. I fully expect Obama to continue to play golf and the republicans to continue to pass resolutions that will never pass in the senate. Long live the Gridlock!
The recent election maintained the status quo. I fully expect Obama to continue to play golf and the republicans to continue to pass resolutions that will never be brought up for a vote in the senate. Long live the Gridlock! Originally Posted by fetishfreak
FTFY

Must have been a Hooters Golf Tourney as there are no press photos of them playing. Somebody forgot to invite Boehner.

FTFY
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why, thank you very much. I am so glad you were there to fix that for me. Of course, I was unaware that what I wrote was in any way factually inaccurate , such that it needed to be fixed, but at least you were there to take care of it.

/sarcasm off
The narrative of Republican obstructionism is false.

Its not that the budget bills passed by the House are being defeated in the Senate, its that the budget bills passed by the House are not being brought up for a vote in the Senate.

Yes, you are factually incorrect. Its a very important point. The legislature is legally responsible for passing a budget and Reid is out of compliance.

Get over it.
I like that pic Gnad
The narrative of Republican obstructionism is false.

Its not that the budget bills passed by the House are being defeated in the Senate, its that the budget bills passed by the House are not being brought up for a vote in the Senate.

Yes, you are factually incorrect. Its a very important point. The legislature is legally responsible for passing a budget and Reid is out of compliance.

Get over it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I didn't mention republican obstruction you did! I said the voters chose to maintain gridlock. A situation I am completely ok with since the alternative is likely worse.
I am sure they all broke 50

here is our next aircraft carrier
I am sure they all broke 50

here is our next aircraft carrier Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
The house in the middle of the carrier looks just like a ranch house close to Crawford, Texas.
The house in the middle of the carrier looks just like a ranch house close to Crawford, Texas. Originally Posted by bigtex
Now that is the ultimate in laziness, just take the photo that was used for Bush and change the name. Sad really.
Now that is the ultimate in laziness, just take the photo that was used for Bush and change the name. Sad really. Originally Posted by fetishfreak
It's not that difficult of a course unless they force you to play out of the water hazard.
It's not that difficult of a course unless they force you to play out of the water hazard. Originally Posted by bigtex
Brings new meaning to the term "water hazard."