How much to tip independent girls?

What is the appropriate amount of tip for an independent body rub girl, or a massage with some extras?

For example, what if its a bodyrub girl who charges $80 for the hour. Do I tip? if so, what would be the appropriate amount..not too little and not too much.

I've read that some people don't tip independents since they get all the money you give them (as opposed to girls in a spa, who have to share the money with the house).
any help guys?
  • Old-T
  • 01-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Best to ask in the area you are looking at. This can differ quite a lot by location. Generally, I tip based upon the quality of service, not an automatic amount--but that may not be the morm all places.
  • Meiji
  • 01-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Keep in mind, this is the International General section, not the US General section. If you think prices vary widely in the US, it's even worse worldwide.
For satisfactory service, wether food service or "personel service" from a provider, I tip 15 to 20 per cent . This takes care of widly different rates.

I tend to round up and not insist on change. For a provider I often tip in advance.