any eccie members want to plan a trip to thailand?

dont want to travel alone. Anyone want to go monger together? pm me
I had absolutely no problem traveling alone. I think it's actually better you'll find a Thai girl to show you around the first night and then it gets real easy everyone is friendly and the party never stops. Have fun I'm headed back in July<hot! Bangkok is overrated head to Pattaya.
I have been to Thailand several times with Friends and without. But I probably had the best trip when I went with my girlfriend last November.. She did all the selections for me..

That being said, I would mosdef be down for another trip.. And my crew is ready to go with. 10 Day minimum is what I would recommend.
I have been to Thailand 7 times (#8 in the middle of May). I would tell you that the first time you go, you *might* have a better time if you go with somebody that knows the lay of the land. However it is my experience that once you know what you are doing it is better to go by yourself so you do not have to hobby on somebody else's schedule.....Selfish? Yes it is but it is YOUR holiday and if you dont feel like going to see a temple but would rather get your cock sucked by two 19 year Thai sisters.....

Well you get my point...
Going May 20th for ten days!!
Going Aug 17th (over 30 trips now) through the 3rd of Sept. I will be spending a week with the wife (Thai) before heading out on my own.
Have fun.

It looks like the first chance I'll have to get back is in mid-November. Airfares are CRAZY high right now!
Going Aug 17th (over 30 trips now) through the 3rd of Sept. I will be spending a week with the wife (Thai) before heading out on my own. Originally Posted by Texan009
Will be in Manila from 8/29 and was considering trying out Thailand for the first time - maybe we can try to meet out there on the weekend 8/29 - 9/3 if you're up to showing me the ropes in Thailand - let me know