HAHAHAHAHA...THE (REALITY) OF THE OBAMA HEALTHCARE LIE

Obama pledged to bend the healthcare cost down for Americans....

Well, it ain't gonna happen. Expect it to go up. In the case of California's big Blue Cross/Blue Shield, they are asking for rate increases up to 20% ! Again, Obama fucks the working middle class.

Why?

As BCBC officials said:
The company also expects higher costs from an influx of new customers under the federal healthcare law in 2014.
The Obama Lies.....a book thicker than the Old and New Testament !

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,6546740.story
Mayor Ed Koch, a great Democrat, was famous for asking "how am I doing"...he would ask bus drivers, cops, the everyman on the street........

Obama avoids asking that question....we all know the feedback he would get.
  • Seedy
  • 12-13-2012, 08:11 AM
Mayor Ed Koch, a great Democrat, was famous for asking "how am I doing"...he would ask bus drivers, cops, the everyman on the street........

Obama avoids asking that question....we all know the feedback he would get. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He can't ask a question, not with a dick in his mouth......lmao
Obama pledged to bend the healthcare cost down for Americans....

Well, it ain't gonna happen. Expect it to go up. In the case of California's big Blue Cross/Blue Shield, they are asking for rate increases up to 20% ! Again, Obama fucks the working middle class.

Why?

As BCBC officials said:
The company also expects higher costs from an influx of new customers under the federal healthcare law in 2014.
The Obama Lies.....a book thicker than the Old and New Testament !

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,6546740.story Originally Posted by Whirlaway
CEO of AETNA, country's third largest health care provider, sees premiums doubling...see link below.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...-premiums.html

The tidal wave is just beginning.
This needs to go in the Obama headline thread.

Thanks for posting.

CEO of AETNA, country's third largest health care provider, sees premiums doubling...see link below.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...-premiums.html

The tidal wave is just beginning. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
This is exactly why a single payor system is the answer.
Great. You want to burden the working middle class with even more entitlements we can not afford.

Your desire to destroy America is sad.

This is exactly why a single payor system is the answer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Laz
  • 12-13-2012, 04:28 PM
This is exactly why a single payor system is the answer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Instead of paying premiums it would be paying tax dollars. What is the difference. The problem is the law will NOT reduce the cost of health care. The best the law can do is control prices which will lead to shortages and that leads to rationing. The only thing that has ever caused prices to come down is free market capitalism. Obamacare does nothing to support that.
Well, I think there WAS once upon a time something g called The Public Option...

You guys are complaining about greedy insurance companies, not the cost of health care.

Fucking idiots.

Then again, if we stop making bombs for a few months...
Obama promised the price would go down. Another lie among many.

Obama avoids asking that question....we all know the feedback he would get. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You probably won't hear of Obama asking anyone how he's doing as Commander and Chief, and that because he wants you and anyone else to ask him how you're doing, Just saying.
Obama promised the price would go down. Another lie among many. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The original CBO estimate for Obamacare was just under a trillion dollars based on bogus data provide to the CBO. The last I heard the numbers have been revised to 2.6 trillion dollars. So they were off by approximately three hundred percent. Woops! I'm sure it was an honest mistake.
I suppose you think that Aetna deserves all our money?

I think your very own John IBCrying Boehner said it best ... Obamacare is the law of the land.

Bitch, piss, moan, whine.
Obama lied about what it would cost, and you're ok with that. Figures. Whatever Obama lies about is fine with you, regardless who it hurts.

You're a sick one, Assup. Take them up on the mental health coverage.
you are a world class paranoid, Chicken Little