ww

I hope that you die soon.
The sooner the better
Because you are not worth living.
You are a sick individual. I think your first step in recovery needs to be an admission of just how sick you are. Then you need to move out of your mother's basement and get a life.

I hope that you die soon. Originally Posted by waverunner234
You are a sick individual. I think your first step in recovery needs to be an admission of just how sick you are. Then you need to move out of your mother's basement and get a life. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why would you want to have a conversation with a raving lunatic? Put him on ignore.
No. I want others to see how sick Waverunner is. Even the most diehard Obamatons don't engage in this kind of sick thread posting.
I needed to be reminded of that question...thanks.

Why would you want to have a conversation with a raving lunatic? Put him on ignore. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You are a sick individual. I think your first step in recovery needs to be an admission of just how sick you are. Then you need to move out of your mother's basement and get a life. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
After you are dead, it will be very easy to get a life.

I hope you realize that you are very very very very sick yourself and many people on this forum can confirm that.

You are just a minor individual, gun loving individual who is seeking protection from who????????????

REALLY YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SICK
Hey that turned out nicely didn't it?
So now we know

WW is really sick.
Joe Blow is also very sick.

I'm very sorry, I pray for them.
Let them both die, the sooner the better.
IMHO this contravenes the rules, it is abuse, pure and simple, and I have reported to moderator.

But I do understand the need to keep the posts public, so we can see what kind of person we are dealing with.
LMAO!!!!

best.thread.ever

(Guys, try to have a sense of humor on this one. It's just a goof to blow off steam)
The rule says:

A bash thread is not welcome in the Sandbox. If you want to just start insulting other members for general reasons, that will not be tolerated.

Don't bullies always say to their victim 'Chill out, I was only joking'?

Not that I think whirlaway isn't laughing, but rules is rules.

In contrast, the rants by IBH et al have their amusing moments.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2012, 09:11 AM
LMAO!!!!

best.thread.ever

(Guys, try to have a sense of humor on this one. It's just a goof to blow off steam) Originally Posted by markroxny
Yes it was done in humor but you are not supposed to starts threads that just bash another poster...at least I think that was a rule.

I don't want ya dead Whirly, I wanna beat yo ass in a round of golf though!
LMAO!!!!

best.thread.ever

(Guys, try to have a sense of humor on this one. It's just a goof to blow off steam) Originally Posted by markroxny
So Marx shifts for a moment from defending O'Blunder to defending this moronic hater...typical.

Biggest.Douche.Ever.