Extracurricular activity

What kind of extracurricular activity do you enjoy in extended sessions other than BCD stuff? Something you can do within the confines of a hotel room. For instance, I met a lady for a 2 hour session and during the first hour we drank, chit chatted, etc. and she was telling me this joke in which she was being very animated. Some how or another we both ended up jumping up and down on the bed for a good 10 minutes, I mean hard, bed breaking jumping and laughing. We were wore slap out, breathing hard, and hadn't even started the BCD activities yet.

The best part about it, when we finally did start the other activities, she was on me like white on rice. Like she hadn't had any in awhile. I'm thinking it was the bed jumping that loosened her up, it was great.

So do you enjoy other stuff besides BCD activities in say a 2 hour session?
on occassion I have been known to have a soapy fun bubble bath run!
i chase them around the room with my paddle in one hand and camera in the other
i chase them around the room with my paddle in one hand and camera in the other Originally Posted by LaStang
Copy Camel (Cat)!
Extended sessions can go two hours? Well shit ... I do not know what we would do with the other 117 minutes.
Extended sessions can go two hours? Well shit ... I do not know what we would do with the other 117 minutes. Originally Posted by pyramider
Review taint pictures?
Very funny SL
My favorite was sitting on the balcony, enjoying the fresh air, great company, alot of teasing, and a good "smoke"...
And yet you never call.....
Post taint and the phone will ring.
One of my favorite providers is the type of person that I loan books to. It's enjoyable the way that she can talk with lots of knowledge and insight about a favorite book of mine. We don't spend the whole time talking about books, but it does make for fun pillow talk....
Post taint and the phone will ring. Originally Posted by pyramider

Dallas is tainted!!!
I like a good Bush D
Ladies with intelligence and class don't have to do such things, and the phone still rings.