Was a provider in new movie about the hobby busted?

A 44-year-old Minneapolis woman has been arrested for prostitution as the result of an undercover operation by Eden Prairie Police.
The department conducted an undercover operation in the 13000 block of Technology Drive around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday Dec. 11, as part of an ongoing investigation related to individuals engaging in prostitution. As a result of this investigation, a search warrant was executed.
The woman was taken arrested and taken into custody under probable cause for general prostitution, a misdemeanor, according to a news release.

"Police are currently investigating additional details surrounding this incident before the case is referred to the city attorney for charging," the release states.

http://www.americancourtesans.com/gallery-hilary.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj93U614_ak
We can only hope so...
I tried to watch that clip.

Why the fuck are they all crying? They couldn't find a happy hooker? Only ones with daddy issues, and abuse history, and misery?
We can only hope so... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hmmm?
Hmmm? Originally Posted by markroxny
Yes...we can hope it's true...

Maybe it'd open Kristin's eyes to the fact that shining bright lights on this thing isn't a bright idea...pun intended, but not meant to distract from the message...

She's here, peddling her movie in every forum on the board...ask her what happened...
It is pretty funny. LE pinches her. The IRS will be investigating, too. She will be a busy woman ... trying to stay out of prison.
Yes...we can hope it's true...

Maybe it'd open Kristin's eyes to the fact that shining bright lights on this thing isn't a bright idea...pun intended, but not meant to distract from the message...

She's here, peddling her movie in every forum on the board...ask her what happened... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The other providers in that film must not be feeling too comfortable right about now.
That's assuming that the article you copied connects to Holiday of course...

Up to now I've just commented that Kristin's movie is a horrible fucking idea. I have no idea if this is the same lady as in the film.
That's assuming that the article you copied connects to Holiday of course...
. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh it does, it's being discussed in detail on TER.
Well done Kristin...don't say I didn't warn you...a long time ago...
Old Mcdonald ran some girls ei ei oh,

with here an exploitation and there an exploitation,
everywhere an exploitation, exploitation.