experience

Well after a long time lying in the weeds I am going to make my first plunge.Any advice? I am hoping to hook up with either pghkatie, misschixie or brittanydymond all from tos.
If you want to have a great time lookup Doris Day or Lady E!

You will have a more fun than you can stand!
Katie just started offering greek depending on your size. She is my go to gal with very reasonable rates and practically 24 hour service. She is a BBW with enormous tits. I took her photos in her gallery on TOS. Private incall is in the country but not as neat as it should and could be. She is a great gal and strives to please. MissChrixie played games with me twice in setting up an appt. so I don't care much for her. Brittany has had a lot of bad press. Doris Day is another of my regulars that deserves consideration as she is the ultimate gfe with an open menu. I am currently trying to see Lady E. Her schedule and mine are just not meshing.
  • cabot
  • 12-18-2012, 09:00 PM
funstrange,

Good luck to you, you can have a great time in the hobby.

Quick question for you, before we give you some more help..

1. What matters the most to you in terms of what you are expecting from an appointment? Is it a GFE? A wild, earthshaking PSE? Chatty, quiet, etc., Let us know so guys can comment on your choices.

2. How did you narrow it down to those 3? They seem very different. PGH Katie is a BBW, MissChrixi is a tiny spinner/MILF, and I think Brittany is much younger, skinnier, right? Is there anything that you're looking for in terms of appearances that are important to you?

Best of luck, be sure to write a review afterwards. Once you get Premium Access, you'll be able to read all the other reviews as well, which is very helpful as you go forwards in the hobby.
Not sure how I came down to those 3. I am into all body types. My biggest concerns are discretion and safety. As far as the experience I think just feeling comfortable for the first time is key. With a little correspondence with all 3 I believe I'm going withh PGHkatie but may look into Doris based on suggestions. Also anyone can pm me if there is anything they don't want seen on boards.
Thanks for the help