Hotness vs. Loony

I recently came across an ad and I will say that from a visual standpoint, this provider will scratch right where I itch. In almost every way.

I've only come across 1 review (which in and of itself may not be good). At any rate, the review was that she was a little crazy. It is one review and the guy could have done something to set her off; she could have had a bad day...who knows? The one thing about the review was that her pics were apparently legit.

But I'm new to this and I was wondering if any of you guys had a ratio of Hottie to Crazy where you just wouldn't take the chance. I mean she didn't go all axe wielding or anything...but still. I wish there were more reviews but I can't just make them appear.

And I just assume you don't bring up bad reviews to anyone...right?
Go to the strip club for loony..... that is part of the admission price......

( IMHO, the crazy ones are fun to play with, just keep your expectations low)
The crazy ones are the best fucks...
Priced where I could just take the flyer...but wondering if I should put fake tag on my car!! Harrr harrr (but seriously)
Sounds like the 3g rule would work here. Get in, Get off, Get out, 30 min appt.
You can always booked a longer appt next time if you like her.

Good luck
The crazy ones are the best fucks... Originally Posted by Valerie
Yes they are...& I'm not talking about just you either
The crazy ones are the best fucks... Originally Posted by Valerie
Lol, so true. But It brings a whole new meaning to throw away phone. You will have to throw that thing away because the crazy ones will wear that number out no matter what time it is.
Sounds like the 3g rule would work here. Get in, Get off, Get out, 30 min appt.
You can always booked a longer appt next time if you like her.

Good luck Originally Posted by thisguy23
Crazy is crazy no matter how good she looks and its a gift that keeps giving long after the appointment is over....you may book for 30 mins and get out but the really crazy ones will light up your phone and send pm's until you want to strangle some of them.
If you are in a area that has a high amount of providers in it...steer away and do not take that chance but if you are somewhere that theres no other choice but a crazy one...you might give it chance but use a throw away cell and lay low as you can and don't say something to set them off.
I commented on a gals showcase one time and she proceeded to send me one pm after another ranting about what I said.....this went on for 2 months an I guess she finally gave up....the texts went on for 3 days and I finally blocked her number...so you got to ask yourself..how hot is she and is it really worth it?
If there are other providers around - DO NOT TAKE THAT CHANCE !
Every provider/hobbyist is at least a little crazy.....comes with the territory....YMMV
I know. I'm probably going to pass but DAMMMMMIT if this one just doesn't get me going. If I can't pass it up...maybe I will do the face tag and a Bourne-like disposable phone! Boom!
Unfortunately if there is only 1 review it is impossible to really know. If there were several then you could make a better educated decision. So you either have to TOFTT or pass.

I like the 30min appt idea. that way you're not out to much to find out if you like her. If things are going well and if she has the time you could always stay longer. otherwise book again later for a longer appointment.
Look at it this way. You know what the floor is. The question is this. How high is the ceiling? Normally, I don't put much stock in a girl with one review, but hey, it at least opens the door. If you are enamored by her (which it sounds like you are), then where is the harm of at least contacting her? See how she sounds on the phone or how she comes across in a text/PM/e-mail. If she communicates well and doesn't sound crazy, then I come back to my point. How high is the ceiling? You will never know unless you take the plunge. The "Great One" had a very famous quote. Wayne Gretzky said you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
For starters, you *should* be using a disposable phone anyway...if you aren't, or want a separate one just for this encounter that's nothing $30 at WalMart won't solve ($10 phone, $20 airtime card).

I say go for it, 30 minutes. You only live once. Those who remember the old ticketing structure at Disney World know what I mean when I use the term "E-ticket ride"...higher cost, more fun. Cost can be $, or sanity LOL. The crazy ones are the most fun....until the crazy is aimed at you.

A friend always used to say "brains times beauty equals a constant." There are wonderful exceptions to this rule, but by and large it holds true. This thread makes me realize his equation wasn't complete, though...should be "brains x beauty x sanity = a constant."