Let the negotiations start now..

Ok ladies who are Alabama fans. I have 2 extra tickets to the BCS game in Miami. Flight is already taken care of because I use Netjets so no annoying TSA ect... Seats are in section 41 which are sideline seats. Plus suite at the Palms..

Pm me if you want to go and explain what is in it for me.
Ok ladies who are Alabama fans. I have 2 extra tickets Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Does this imply you are looking for doubles?
Does this imply you are looking for doubles? Originally Posted by ArisRose
If it works out that way. Looks like the new improved SB won't be down here untill middle of January seeing the first ex wife has her busy with the kids untill the new nanny reports. So I'm in a little dip untill then.
If it works out that way. Looks like the new improved SB won't be down here untill middle of January seeing the first ex wife has her busy with the kids untill the new nanny reports. So I'm in a little dip untill then. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Dude banging the babysitter?!
(Does he get points for that?)
Dude banging the babysitter?!
(Does he get points for that?) Originally Posted by ArisRose
She's fucking hot!!! And nanny.. She is 25. A babysitter would be something my ex's friends would laugh at. And she could not have any of that. Where she lives in New Jersey it is all about having the proper "house help", the "right" vehicle, and the "right" school for the kids. Fucking private school for the girls runs around 60k a year. I know Ivy league universities that can be attended for that or less. Shit Cornell is like 44k a year.