Help a lady - squeeze her breasts

Squeezing breasts could prevent cancer, best study ever says

http://now.msn.com/squeezing-breasts-can-stop-cancer

Getting to second base, the holy grail for hormonal boys, is now science: New research has shown that squeezing breasts could prevent malignant breast cells from causing cancer. This doesn’t give pervy dudes license to grope you on the subway, ladies, but it does mean boob-grabbing should be a regular part of your self-care routine (yes, absolutely try it DIY-style). Experiments found that physical pressure led cells back to normal growth patterns, and that even after compression was no longer applied, the malignant cells stopped growing. Spread the word, boob-lovers of the world
Would this be the same technique for butt squeezing and taint massage?
mmmmmm I luv a good old "butt squeezing/tit massaging/and taint licking" session!!!!!!
I promise to do my part.....just the kind of guy I am!!
Somehow I knew there was a reason I liked squeezin' my boobies! And if any of you Ladies need my help squeezin' yours-Holla!...I aint scared to help for a good cause
I am always willing to help with the fight against cancer
I love breast play and cannot get enough, so if anyone wants to help me
@ Gigi...I'd like to help u out...yours look very squeezable!
...and if you don't mind me saying, seeing ur pic makes me think about motorboatin'
me too...I will help!!woohoooo!!
Squeeze a breast, save a life!

Setty

@ Gigi...I'd like to help u out...yours look very squeezable!
...and if you don't mind me saying, seeing ur pic makes me think about motorboatin' Originally Posted by Vyvian
Flotation devises? hehe

me too...I will help!!woohoooo!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Between Vyvian and DallasRain - we'll all have healthy breasts!
Mmmm...what an awesome idea-the more the merrier!...DallasRain sure does look yummy-i mean squeezable-too!

YAY for healthy BOOBIES!!! Woohoo!!!
thanks babe....lets all have a squeezefest!
Why did it take so long to find that out?