Birmingham Hobby Community: Important Friday Update

Have no fear.....
  • FK
  • 12-20-2012, 10:19 PM
LOL, I guess I'm good for about 15 years down here in Auburn then!
Maybe I should stay in Macon Georgia. It's still the 1700's here. No seriously, they are that backwards here. LOL!
lol---cute!
The Mayans didn't even know Auburn exists. LOL

LOL, I guess I'm good for about 15 years down here in Auburn then! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
The Mayans didn't even know Auburn exists. LOL Originally Posted by atlfan999
The BCS rankings doesn't know they exists either...
The BCS rankings doesn't know they exists either... Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Ouch!!
  • jwin
  • 12-22-2012, 06:15 PM
The BCS rankings doesn't know they exists either... Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Forget you Bamers! We will be back...in 3 years of so..funny thing will be when Saban leaves and you all are searching for another coach!
Forget you Bamers! We will be back...in 3 years of so..funny thing will be when Saban leaves and you all are searching for another coach! Originally Posted by jwin

5 years at best to get back to a winning record of at least 8 games after this major fuck up year. In 2 years go from a BCS championship to the worst season ever for a BSC winner in the shortest amount of time ever. Add to it possible recruits bailing like mad...

And then that never ending pesky NCAA investigation.. 5 years...
  • jwin
  • 12-23-2012, 09:49 AM
I think that's you looking though crimson colored glasses. If Chizik can turn it around are Tubby quit in the team, any can..Resist the urge to say it was Cam, that's the standard bama comeback
  • FK
  • 12-28-2012, 08:42 AM
My post had nothing to do with football, but OKay.....
I think that's you looking though crimson colored glasses. If Chizik can turn it around are Tubby quit in the team, any can..Resist the urge to say it was Cam, that's the standard bama comeback Originally Posted by jwin

No.. Look at the major impact one single player had on a team. That beat Kentucky by only 3 points might I add. Kentucky... And also LSU, Miss State, Clemson, and Oregon by only 3 points. Either Kentucky was playing at those levels or as you will say were "lucky".. But in each game take away Scam Newton (and give the university the 180k back) and the impact he had on each game and you have a five loss year. Which last time I checked will not get you into the BCS game. Not even a BCS bowl.. Coaching had nothing to do with it which auburn quickly found out the next season and for those who still had hope. That hope was crushed this season. Had nothing to do with coaching in 2010. Had everything to do with one player who excelled dispite the coaching.