Ask and you shall receive! NEW PICTURES!!

Updated and non glamour...just me

Very nice, Britney; and I must say a very very lucky guitar! You look great!
  • Carl
  • 06-19-2010, 10:49 PM
nice 12 string.
Thank you. I am thicker than I would like, but I am working hard at getting back to my size 5. Currently 10 and losing! Hope I don't lose my money makers lol!
Btw, nice tits Britney!
Holy Schittz! I didn't know you were into Karaoke, Britney. That's bad ass. The pikkies are rockin' and fwiw, they made me 'thicker' too...and those Fun bags...Yum! Thanks for sharing.
Nice pics!!!
yummy yummy Brit!!! I like....now if some one can just teach me how to play the guitar....
  • PeAcH
  • 06-20-2010, 12:00 PM
You look amazing, Brit! Yum!
YOU LOOK GREAT BRITT!!!
Those pictures are perfect !!

You didn't give too much detail so that someone would be able to recognize you in public... yet you gave enough detail that I feel comfortable that I know enough about what you look like to make a sound financial decision if I were wanting to see you.

excellent job.

LF
Very nice and real. I really liked the guitar idea. I saw a website that something similar was being done with a cello. It really adds a nice dimension to the "feel" of your photos. The colors were really great as well. Very warm.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Thanks guys!
@ Ladies Fan, I put these up because of the big thing about pictures a week or so ago. Thanks for recognizing my efforts it does mean alot to me. I am sure I will be accused of being a post hoe by some, but it seems your damned if you damned if ya don't around here sometimes! Brit
Beautiful, Natural and all woman!! Wonderful photos, doll.