provider combinations

Ok, after reading livn2do's review on Gail and Rene, anyone else fantasize on getting two..or more of your favorite providers together? Mine would be Gabrielle (Omaha) and Naughty Natalie (Dallas). Love the way Gabby squirts and would definitely finish off Cim with Natalie. Goal for 2013 is to make that happen.
I read a review, I believe on the Nebraska page, about Giabella doing a double with someone and the guy said it was awesome. I've seen Gia myself and another entertainer would be great. I've done doubles with Michko and friends and that is great too. The Dallas Rain double with Renee, or Sweetblonde sounds wonderful too. Everyone should have goals.
I have done two doubles. One with Alex Allure and a friend. I would like to see her again, but she doesn't seem to travel any more. But my all time best was Michko with Leah, and I still have to do a review for that one. I would take Michko and just about anyone else. She is awesome at "game management" and a pure delight on her own. Gia and Bree Love have done doubles in DSM before. That one might be worth a try as well.
One thing I've always been curious with doubles, do you have to change covers between girls? I'm assuming thats ladies choice. Did you have to do that with Gia and Bree?
One thing I've always been curious with doubles, do you have to change covers between girls? I'm assuming thats ladies choice. Did you have to do that with Gia and Bree? Originally Posted by reece.mcneal
Yes you would need to change covers between the two girls...otherwise there would be fluid sharing between the two women....this would be my preference anyhow.
One thing I've always been curious with doubles, do you have to change covers between girls? I'm assuming thats ladies choice. Did you have to do that with Gia and Bree? Originally Posted by reece.mcneal
I did not actually see Gia/Bree. I was just commenting that they work together. As far as covers, I agree with Sweetblonde, and changing would be recommended, In both my cases, once it got to that point, I stayed with one girl and switched for round two. I imagine some girls don't mind sharing if they work a lot (or exclusively) together. But mixing a couple that haven't, I am sure that everyone involved would want to take appropriate precautions.
I have done two doubles. One with Alex Allure and a friend. Originally Posted by reddecember
Oh, that would be great. Alex was an ATF of mine. A few years ago she was making monthly trips down here and I saw her every time. She is one of the few providers that could get me off in a condom every time. She's just that exciting.
Would also agree on Michko and anyone. She was considering doing doubles with Gia at one time but it never worked out. Michko likes spinners, which Gia is not, so I think that was partly the problem. I was hoping for a Michko and Gail hook up. I could die happy after that one and have no regrets that I missed out on anything in this life.
Yes, would definitely switch covers, safer for all really. Sweetblonde, when are you back in Des Moines? Been wanting to schedule something with you. . Especially after reading your reviews!
I had a blast with renee...and can't wait to try sweetBlonde!
Yeah, we changed covers, more then once. Renee & Gail round 2 is right around the corner.
I thought a Dallas & Jewels was in the works at one time?
Yeah, we changed covers, more then once. Renee & Gail round 2 is right around the corner.
I thought a Dallas & Jewels was in the works at one time? Originally Posted by livn2do
it was but I guess the guys were just to "skeert"! lol

BUT....I will be back in spring,and ya never know................
Yes, would definitely switch covers, safer for all really. Sweetblonde, when are you back in Des Moines? Been wanting to schedule something with you. . Especially after reading your reviews! Originally Posted by reece.mcneal
I am moving January 31st...but plan to try to make one last trip to Des Moines next month prior to my move....I've made quite a few friends in Des Moines...and definately want to be able to see you all prior to my move.
I am moving January 31st...but plan to try to make one last trip to Des Moines next month prior to my move....I've made quite a few friends in Des Moines...and definately want to be able to see you all prior to my move. Originally Posted by sweetblonde2
NO NO NO!! I have not met you yet sugar!