FKK etiquette

So I've not been to one of the FKK/saunas yet and plan on taking time off in February. I plan on going but wondering if there is any unspoken rules to follow. I'm trying to get info off the sites but google translate doesn't work to well all the time.
I suggest you read FKK reviews here to get a sense of how it is done. You should also take a look at the international sex guide. There are a few 'unspoken rules'. But nothing to worry about as you will pick things up pretty quickly once there. You will have a blast.
semperfi: I am relatively fluent in German and have found that you are more than right on about Google translate. It is actually terrible in translating the real meaning of sentences. For a quick and easy online german dictionary for individual words, try: http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/

I have also learned from their websites that they give you a good introduction and tour when you arrive at the club. Have you tried this website: 6profi.com
It is also in German, but lots of links to clubs and some have their own translation on the website.
Just don't walk into the private area with your chones on.

SF