What's your 2013 Resolutions?

Happy New Years to my fellow hobbyists and all the lovely ladies in the DC area! What's your New Year's resolutions (hobby-related or not)? Research shows that you are more likely to achieve your goals when shared because you will feel more accountable with publicized goals.

• DinDC
  • 12-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Resolutions? I totally lost track of those after looking at your um, "cheeky" post!!! lol
My resolution is to meet some more great DC men on my next tour!!

And, of course... to see the wonderful guys I already know in the DC/NOVA area!!

Smooch!

Lea
My resolution is similar to Lea's, meet more ladies this year...Lea is coming later in the month so this year will start of with a BANG! Yeah!
I thought I might try to lose 30 pounds this year - and for every five pounds, I get to play ) Never tried this type of incentive before...lol
Personally, I'd like to get to point where I can do this:

Ascent to Desire

Your man may need some arm muscles to pull this one off - so if he's lacking in strength, steer clear. He stands with feet firmly on the ground hip width apart, knees slightly bent. She stands in front of him. As he lifts her onto him, she wraps her legs around his hips. It may be useful to start off sitting on the bed and then turn round once lifted so she can put her feet down and help support the lift with the edge of the bed. The weight should help with deep penetration as she moves up and down.

I would really like to experience a MFM threesome. No male on male contact, just making her the center of attention. It has been a long standing fantasy of mine.
My resolution is similar to Lea's, meet more ladies this year...Lea is coming later in the month so this year will start of with a BANG! Yeah! Originally Posted by plainjoe
I certainly hope so, Joe!!!

Smooch!

Lea
I thought I might try to lose 30 pounds this year - and for every five pounds, I get to play ) Never tried this type of incentive before...lol Originally Posted by Halloween67
Well... you have 26 days to lose at least 5 pounds!! Get to cracking!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Personally, I'd like to get to point where I can do this:

Ascent to Desire

Your man may need some arm muscles to pull this one off - so if he's lacking in strength, steer clear. He stands with feet firmly on the ground hip width apart, knees slightly bent. She stands in front of him. As he lifts her onto him, she wraps her legs around his hips. It may be useful to start off sitting on the bed and then turn round once lifted so she can put her feet down and help support the lift with the edge of the bed. The weight should help with deep penetration as she moves up and down.

Originally Posted by omakase
Either the edge of the bed or I can plant my toes on the edge of an arm chair or sofa... for more sturdy support and better lift to take off some of the stress of holding!

Yep... I done this one before!! LOL

So, Halloween has 26 days to lose 5 and you have 26 days to work on those biceps and triceps!!!

Smooch!

Lea