being blackballed on eccie

I'm being blkbld in the men's room someone I never been with
Has lied on me already psi I don't do cheap dated and you got
To have refs ha jelo are you someone tell me how Ta stop this
  • Trey
  • 01-12-2013, 10:12 AM
First you gotta learn how to type. After that you need to stop worrying what men type in the lounge babe.
Now you have to let us know how you got access to the mens lounge?
IYYANA, tell me which men's lounge is doing this to you.....so, I will know how to handle this correctly.
IYYANA, tell me which men's lounge is doing this to you.....so, I will know how to handle this correctly. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yes Mr. Dearhunter, please find out the person who caused her to write like that and punish him severely!!!
Iyyana, please check your PMs and get back with me on this matter.

The Colonel
To have refs ha jelo are you someone tell me how Ta stop this Originally Posted by IYYANA
Punctuation is your friend.
Now you have to let us know how you got access to the mens lounge? Originally Posted by mojojo213
I'm sure Staff Edit. Mention of some sites are not allowed. CZ. We all know it exists.
Punctuation is your friend. Originally Posted by samdavis111181
Yes. Moreover, education is your friend.

Iyyana, please have somebody translate that into English for us.
Get a grip in short form idiots did I say that lol
You got a chick wit no ass booty dancing lol
Get a life
You can't actually be blackballed in a private forum that not everybody has access to. If you have a solid reputation, that will speak for you publicly. You should have ignored any gossip. Why did you choose THIS forum to raise the issue in, anyway? Are you going to sue him for slander?

If the fellow in question had done a review you could have responded to that in COED (although doing so usually ends badly for the lady), but letting everyone know that YOU know something that was discussed in the Men's Lounge was a really poor decision, Iyyana, that may affect you more negatively than whatever was being bandied about in there. Also, insulting established members of this board won't do your reputation much good.

You're new here, so please, hang back a bit and learn the ropes and etiquette before tossing bait to the sharks. Irish luck, dear girl.
So she banned yet?
To have refs ha jelo are you someone tell me how Ta stop this Originally Posted by IYYANA

"I obtained information from the men's private forum that someone who I have never had a session with is spreading lies in an attempt to disrupt my business here. Some of the lies he has told had to do with me offering discounts and not screening my clients. Please advise me on how to pursue this matter."
Pink is hard to read.