How many fingers do you like?

I have noticed some ladies have the most intense orgasm with fingers or fingers/ tongue combo. While everyone is different it seems like 3 to 4 is the magic number unless its really tight. When being fingered how many do you prefer 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or fist?
Honestly, zero. Very, very, very few men know how to do it right. Women on the other hand are much, much, much better at it.
Honestly, zero. Very, very, very few men know how to do it right. Women on the other hand are much, much, much better at it. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

And it's not my finger
Silly question. I'm sure we all would prefer to have a full hand of fingers....
Silly question. I'm sure we all would prefer to have a full hand of fingers.... Originally Posted by Gnostalgia

Silly question. I'm sure we all would prefer to have a full hand of fingers.... Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
I prefer TWO full hands....Thank you!!
Using fingers is cheating.
who likes the fist...got dayummmm
Good lord...not even a full ONE finger. Thanks.
Prefer zero please
Good lord...not even a full ONE finger. Thanks. Originally Posted by London Rayne

So two half fingers is good?
Honestly, zero. Very, very, very few men know how to do it right. Women on the other hand are much, much, much better at it. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Good lord...not even a full ONE finger. Thanks. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Prefer zero please Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot
Digits seem to be an awl or nothing proposition for the ladies. They either love them or won't tolerate them. I know from posts on this board and other places that for some it's a matter of hygiene, but for some like BBW Katrina, it seems that many men don't know how to do it "right." So maybe we can redirect this thread and make it educational and you naysayers can tell us why you don't like fingers and then make suggestions on how guys can improve their performance.

There is a little bit of purpose to this post because I had a session on Monday where digits were a big part of the action, and both the lady and I learned new skills and methods involving digits.
I just like it rubbed on the outside and maybe inserted half way. Any more than that, is uncomfortable and messes up my orgasm. Every woman is different, and let us not forget I have a handicapped kitty lol.
I just like it rubbed on the outside and maybe inserted half way. Any more than that, is uncomfortable and messes up my orgasm. Every woman is different, and let us not forget I have a handicapped kitty lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well, I'm not sure what's handicapping your kitty, but fact based responses like this are helpful, because, just as every woman is different, every guy is different too and we need guidance. Hands are like cocks: they come in different sizes and dimensions so halfway for me maybe much shorter than for some 6'5" 250 lb. guy. Indeed, the conventional wisdom is that there is a correlation between hand and cock size.

My usual approach is to massage the G-spot, and for me that requires full insertion of my fore and/or middle fingers. Your comment makes me think that would be too deep for you.

One of my favorites used to be a big fan of digits but it's now on her no list. I'm going to ask her why. I will be upset if some oafs were too rough because they have now ruined it for me.

Again, thanks for the insights.
Right...I don't do the mushroom massage thing. Does NOTHING for me.