Heidi

• lnino
  • 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM
http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Femal...dy-21/13521700
She's back, working kinda cheap too! Anyone seen her recently?
I guess she is working out of the same cat pee dump off of 28 and for the price can't go wrong , big boobs beautiful face what was the price 80/130 the ad is gone
She had a short burst there like a meteor in the night sky.
Her donation requests are back down to earth after soaring.
I think her attitude caught up with her. It usually does.
I saw her a few months ago and wrote an honest review on TOS (srreen name: Loozy)that brought up the cat piss smell. She is still pm'ing me talking shit. It wasn't a negative review I just brought up the cat smell, I think that is something guys should know when making a choice of who to see. She is hot and was decent but not going to get my business again because of her attitude.
Are we talking about Heidi Halloway??
yes sir. I think she is a nice girl .She just needs a better place to do her thing in.it was like one of those dark rooms in a movie with a light bulb hanging from the ceiling and a bed on the floor. A prison camp . stink bugs would not live there
A prison camp . stink bugs would not live there Originally Posted by loneshark

bwahahahaha
Funny I attempted to book with her earlier this week set time for 5 pm one hour =150 sounded ok crossed checked her from BP to TOS .text me and request i call at 5 pm to confirm for 6 pm in robinson.Started calling from 5:03 till 6:15 all I recieved was mailbox is full and to try later.I am thinking she got a better price from someone after me for same time Just my thoughts
I've seen Heidi as well in her Etna location, number one the place is a dumb, correct, cats everywhere like 3 or 4 of then, the place smelled like an animal shelter, not to mention the session sucked, the pictures are not her, she's about 40 lbs heavier in real life, she's not that great of a cock sucker and a dead fuck at best!! I never reviewed her cause she's not worth it, even at a buck and a half!
  • Knute
  • 01-18-2013, 04:21 PM
I've seen Heidi as well in her Etna location, number one the place is a dumb, correct, cats everywhere like 3 or 4 of then, the place smelled like an animal shelter, not to mention the session sucked, the pictures are not her, she's about 40 lbs heavier in real life, she's not that great of a cock sucker and a dead fuck at best!! I never reviewed her cause she's not worth it, even at a buck and a half! Originally Posted by Deisel99
I think the pictures are actually her but this is what 2-3 years does to a lot of girls.

Jimmy hash tag you are right one of then rich dudes from clowns are us offered a deal

Thanks for the update.
In my experience, the ho's are their leanest, fittest and prettiest the first 3 months they start providing. If you catch them after that....expect at least a 15-20 lbs weight gain, outdated pics and an increased rate! Originally Posted by Hematoma

While I am a mature provider,
in the time I have been on these boards my weight has only fluctuated by 3 - 5 lbs.
Please don't lump us all together........
And some women like wine just keep gettin better