Lafayette & Lake Charles showcase Metro Location...

Anyone have any idea why there is not a choice in our Showcases to list Lafayette & Lake Charles, LA as a Metro Location? Only choices is Nola and Shreveport area.

I would like to list Lafayette and Lake Charles and there is no option to do so! Thanks for any help, I have been wondering this for some time now!

<3,

Miss Dreams
If you are talking about posting ads, at the very bottom of New Orleans page you will find many locations in Louisiana to post ads.
Anyone have any idea why there is not a choice in our Showcases to list Lafayette & Lake Charles, LA as a Metro Location? Only choices is Nola and Shreveport area.
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams

Obviously it's trying to get you to come to New Orleans. I'd like to see you come to New Orleans also.
It's probably because LC and Laffy doesn't have there own Sub-Forum. You have Shreveport and New Orleans as the only two forums in LA.
Good lord I hope she's coming visit Lake Charles!!!
Good lord I hope she's coming visit Lake Charles!!! Originally Posted by LC_Licker
From what she said on another thread if I read correctly, it's in her plans.

And I can tell you from experience, she not one to miss.
If you are talking about posting ads, at the very bottom of New Orleans page you will find many locations in Louisiana to post ads. Originally Posted by Nicolet
No Babe, I am talking about as metro locations that are listed in our showcases. Thanks for your help.

It's probably because LC and Laffy doesn't have there own Sub-Forum. You have Shreveport and New Orleans as the only two forums in LA. Originally Posted by shorty
Yep, I know Shorty...I see that there are only those two, just seems like they would give them their own! I suppose I will list Nola but I am not actually in Nola yet guys...

Thanks for the help babe!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Yes LC_Licker... Yes, your Dreams are going to come true! I will have you screaming my name and not the Good lord... hehehe

<3,

Miss Dreams

Good lord I hope she's coming visit Lake Charles!!! Originally Posted by LC_Licker
Dreaming™

From what she said on another thread if I read correctly, it's in her plans.

And I can tell you from experience, she not one to miss. Originally Posted by CaptainQ
It is, Isn't it!
One day I will give NO it's wishes and turn your Dreams into a reality while I am there tigerfan12, thanks for your interest babe.

<3,

Miss Dreams

Obviously it's trying to get you to come to New Orleans. I'd like to see you come to New Orleans also. Originally Posted by tigerfan12
CAN'T WAIT!!!
Me too! Your waiting is almost over luv ...

<3,

Miss Dreams
  • MrGiz
  • 01-24-2013, 05:53 AM
G'Mornin, Sweets.... All of South Louisiana uses the New Orleans forums.... so just continue to post your dates for Lafayette & Lake Charles in your ads. But like Nicolet says... there are Provider Ad sub-forums at the bottom of the New Orleans list to show basically the same ad in the separate areas. Confused yet?

Bottom Line. . . Guys.... don't miss this Lil Treat.... She's Ultra Sweet
... nasty too!
Morning sir,It's a beautiful day in Lafayette!

<3 I am figuring it all out as I go. Thanks for being just as sweet as I am...

So does anyone know of any really good Toy Shops around Lafayette?

Like Giz said... Don't miss me luvs! I have some new things in store... Mwah!

Miss Dreams