BBW, SPINNER, TS, STRAIGHT, GAY.... who gives a shit!

Inspired by the bumped BBW threAD... let me start by saying that I prefer ladies weighing between 110-140 LBS. Between ages 19-30 but mostly 19-25 it would seem. The ATF'S I frequent all do BBBJCIMNQNS. I do like meeting new ladies as variety is the spice of life.

Now I don't judge people by how they look. I have friends that are big and small and all colors. But when it comes to hobbying I know what I want and like. I don't judge other hobbyists by their choices. Hey if you like banging a fatty or a spinner that’s awesome. I am sick and tired of getting hate mail because of my hobby choices. If you're a big ass provider and you’re doing well, then that’s great. But don't come to me thincking you’re the sexiest thing since Megan Fox. You’re NOT damn it. And if you corralled a few guys and suck the living shit out of them that does NOT make you SEXY! Well maybe some thincks your sexy, but guess what it’s NOT the norm. I'm no more an idiot for liking a lady at 125 lbs. than a guy who might like a 250-300 pounder! It’s our money and we will spend it how we please! So I'm an asshole for NOT ordering TEAM SL T-Shirts in 1X-6X... really? Give me a break! Even if I’m wrong why should you care what I thinck or like?

Here is a classic example for you…

This is Beyonce

In my opinon she is HOT! A dream CUM true for SL!

Now this is Katy Brand

I thinck she is awesome for getting up in front of everyone and doing that Beyonce impersonation. She should be proud. Hell I was happy she was able to pull it off without collapsing. Do I thinck she is SEXY? Hell no! Was the crowd cheering... hell yes! Did she win or get a big part on a new TV show? NO! I bet Katy might be a wonderful person and I would have dinner with her. If she was my friend I'd show EVERYONE I knew this clip. I'd be proud to be her friend. But I don't want to fuck her! That doesn't make me a bad guy and it doesn't make her a bad person.

So back off fatties! I love you as a person but I just don't want to fuck you! I'm probably doing you a favor! If you feel good about yourself, that should be all that matters. Ok, now I'm going to put on my reflective sun glasses and watch half nakid girls walk by on the beach! Yes big and small, I'll just close my eyes when the big ones walk by.

Aloha
"That doesn't make me a bad guy"

Correct, it is all the other things you do and say.

FWIW I agree with everything you said. Now where is that soap. I feel so dirty right now.
"That doesn't make me a bad guy"

Correct, it is all the other things you do and say.

FWIW I agree with everything you said. Now where is that soap. I feel so dirty right now. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You might be right!

Love them but don't want to fuck them!
This guy is bad ass! I'd go have a beer with him. He's a much better dancer than me! So ladies is he SEXY?

Yes I have moves ... fucking stalker even my office is wired...

That is the good thing about taint. Taint is taint. Taint is the great equalizer.
Anyone who has to spend all day saying how hot and sexy they are, probably is not. Regardless of how hot, young, and great anyone thinks they are, there is always someone better. Looks are subjective, not like other aspects such as one being educated or well traveled..intelligence; however, is in fact just as subjective as looks.
I can't speak for every woman of course, but I frankly don't give a flying crap who you like or don't like SL. So you prefer spinners. Holy cow! Lets stop the presses so we print that one.

You aren't an asshole for preferring younger, skinny providers. That is actually pretty typical for many (not all) hobbyists.

You chose a showcase at random, and chose to call her out for absolutely NO other reason than to use her as a verbal punching bag so you could make a few sad and pathetic jokes at her expense. You subjected her to public humiliation for your amusement. Your constant use of pejoratives like "fatty", and constant litany of middle school one liners is what makes you an asshole. Finally, your frequent jokes questioning the manhood, mental health, and spending habits of those who see large women is what makes you an asshole.

If you don't like large women, that is your right. If you get your jollies insulting them, AND insulting the men who chose to patronize them, that is also your right. But seriously, you actually need to have it explained to you that those who flame you for your assholery are also within their rights to do so? Be all the asshole you want to be sweetie, just stop with the crying when you get called out on it. No one likes a crybaby.
Agree with the gist of your post SOTF, but SL did NOT put anyone on blast...those are YOUTUBE videos of PRO singers, not showcases of providers lol. He did not post any provider's showcase publicly, or did I miss something? I've been known to do that.
London, I am referring to a different thread created by SL that was specifically intended to publicly humiliate a provider. He posted her showcase, then proceeded to belittle, insult, and embarrass her for the sole purpose of his amusement.

I'm not going to link to the thread, because he already put her through enough grief. But SL knows exactly what I"m talking about.
Good post BUT Still Looking,do NOT forget that some of us "old" chicks are balls of fire too.....lol!
Po lil tink tink
Understood.

London, I am referring to a different thread created by SL that was specifically intended to publicly humiliate a provider. He posted her showcase, then proceeded to belittle, insult, and embarrass her for the sole purpose of his amusement.

I'm not going to link to the thread, because he already put her through enough grief. But SL knows exactly what I"m talking about. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Sweet. Now I am going to go on a rant about skinny bitches with no tits and boney asses that feel like your fucking a brick wall.
If your "Big Bad C*ck" was smaller, maybe you would not feel that way lol.
Leave my 1.3" of dangling death out of this discussion.