Spanking!!

How do you feel about spanking?
I like it but when it gets too much I start to giggle...
ooo thats bad for someone like me....
so I say me safe word before I really giggle...
I need to learn more on how to handle it..
Thx
Princess Laeya!!
Spanking is my absolute favorite in the kinky realm. Many Teacher student fantasies role (I know I spelled it wrong) around in my head. I like to be the one getting the spanking though... :P
LOL! Like the sign Dallas. I giggle too when getting spanked. Had one client whom like to spank with a ruler, that was fun. I personally like using a flogger or my riding crop if I got it handy. So many toys from so many boys.
PPE 's a Spank-o - Eeee Iiiiii, Eeee Iiiii, Ouch... LOL

I love to do all kinds of spanking, Bare hnd, Flogger, Chops, Paddles (Oops - Forgot, Broke that)

I am thinking that just before the giggling starts, either change form spanking to something else,to break that cycle... Or Just GAG em!

PPE
i am a fan of the "pull the panties down over the knee" spankings---as the spankee, of course. the gentle caress afterwards is always nice too
Yah, there's something special about having a lady draped over your knee, freshly spanked while you rub her bottom and run a finger or two between her legs to distract her from, well, maybe not distract her... but you can certainly tell those ladies who really, really enjoy their spankings from those that aren't as into it.
The ladies like my spankings
PPE 's a Spank-o - Eeee Iiiiii, Eeee Iiiii, Ouch... LOL

I love to do all kinds of spanking, Bare hnd, Flogger, Chops, Paddles (Oops - Forgot, Broke that)

I am thinking that just before the giggling starts, either change form spanking to something else,to break that cycle... Or Just GAG em!

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
PPE,

What are "chops"?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Geez,

I don't mind fat fingering my subbies, but hate when I fat finger my keyboard...

I meant crops...

Thanks EW, for keeping me on the straight and narrow!

PPE
What I mean also is that I need more practice getting spanked I have a Master who is Training me...But It hurts UGH.....
I want to be spanked I fantasize about it...
but when it happens I cant get passed a certain level..
So I start to giggle...
then the Dome I am with makes me take it...
LOL
But I like the rubbing inbetween spanks....
I wonder if I could spank myself to get use to it better.... Ha ha ha ha
Thanks all!! Fabulous!!
Definitely sounds like a practice, practice, practice thing....

And a Ball Gag....

PPE
Spank Me Please!
O MY....

Where are my car keys??!!??

PPE
As I just said in "Main Discussion"

Reviews: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain
nice......wooohoooo can I spank??????????????

Can I Spank??? Please come to Austin, girl. I've got a we-three already planned.

More to cum: I've got to tell-ya bout Ella.