Nightmare Sally tuned into a nightmare — NCNS

• onei
  • 01-21-2013, 03:03 PM
I didn't plan on seeing anyone until after the first of the month, but I found myself making a fast trip to Houston for a friends funeral and decided to make the most of it (only to come up empty handed and blue balled there). I've seen Kat on two different occasion. My first mistake was 'thinking' that somehow I was different — haha! But I digress! Anyway, i first tried to connect with her upon leaving town on Friday, no go. But she does text and say she didn't get my text in time but try back later. Ok, so maybe on Sat. on the way back in-again, no go. So here I was all horny and agitated, so I tried to hook up with Nightmare Sally (AKA: Kat) once again. I contacted her last night and asked if she was available this morning at 11:00. No problem. Quick response this time. Everything is a go. I told her I would contact her again this morning to confirm. So at 9:00 this morning I text again to confirm ... Once again a fast response with "Confirmed" as a reply. Excellent! It looks like everything is going to work out fine this time. Ahhhhh, but remember my horny friends, don't count your chickens until they've hatched (or maybe that should be your call girls until then actually answered the call).

So I take the 30 min drive from my place to hers and get there five min early, text her and let her know I'm ready when she is … CRICKETS! No problem, I'm early. I wait about 7-10 min and text again … CRICKETS! So I decide to call … no answer! So I wait another five min (after all, I did drive 30 min and I know a lot of these girls haven't learned how to tell time yet - not laughing) and finally text her and let her know I'm out of there in two min and that I will be posting a NCNS on her.

If — and that's a HUGE "IF" — you manage to get through, count yourself lucky first, and you will probably enjoy yourself. Second, I however, will not be making that drive again unless it's for a freebie for wasting my time. As well, I will continue to let mongers know of her propensity to waste your valuable time, gas, and basically your money. Enjoy your day Kat.
Damn 3 ncns , 1 bad TCB , sounds like a definite no way for me. Sorry about the bunk journey .
Sorry that happened to you brother. It's happened to the best of us.
Yup. I have moved on from her also.... Things were great the first two meetings. Even "helped" her with some RW stuff. But the NCNS and flakiness got old quick. Not worth it.
Her handle cracks me up. Who would want to be called Nightmare?
wow baby sorry to hear that were definately not all like that baby
Hey angel still haven't seen you
sorry about the luck like angel said were not all like that