Touring

I am kicking off a 20 city tour!!!

I was just wondering if you gents really paid attention to our ads in the cities that are not really popular, (eastern states etc) and...

Would you travel to see a lady if it were only a few hours away,, IF you had been dying to see her?

How far would you go?
3 hrs Max on travel time. Then I would have to have a multiple hr. session to warrant the drive. No, its not worth it for me to drive longer than the session is no matter how bad I want to see someone.
Coming to Dallas?
Just don't go to New Orleans girl. They don't just want you in the city, but down the fkin street lol. Like is a chick is only charging a buck fifty they can't ravel 30 min. to see her? When I used to tour areas like Manhattan, I would have guys from CT and Jersey come into the city to see me. Same with D.C. and Tyson's Corner, or Knoxville and Nashville...just depends on the guys.
I have driven five hours. I have flown several hours. Butt I am a tainted tard.
I would not travel beyond 30 min unless I could do other business in the city. Too many things can go wrong and some of them are out of the control of either party. If it was a lady I'd seen before, maybe.