HardRanger from Dallas gives bad review and baseless blast on Sophie and Jolie. Don't do this guy any favors...

Besides me doing him a favor by forwarding his information, Sophie says she also accommodated a time change. No one was trying to pretend they were the other one! why would i throw away 400 bucks?? Sophie and Jolie sound similar over the phone and she was a brunette. She's a model, the pics r everywhere. Now she's blonde. Hard ranger is claiming she tried trying to pretend to be me!! What an idiot! She has a review from New Orleans!!! After he said he researched her and ahe was never in nola!!! what an ungrateful idiot. he sounds angry and that he got screwed over? We both accommodated him and did he favors an he is undermining my business, my livelihood and my way of life. Be a good hobbyist and do things accordingly. I only had time to call her and forward her info to him. She didn tell him of the change and she had no idea she was supposed to. She thought i did! Sophie is already posting her New Orleans reviews on the bad review and the character assassination. BASELESS U can write a bad review for her performance if u didn't like it but not bc of my family emergency. That's not fair. To anyone. He's claiming false proofs and is saying all these things hurtful to my business? I sent him a model and he did not ask her to leave soooo... I tried contacting him but after saying I can explain he hung up in my face. What a pussy. Those kinds of guys should be kicked off.
Link to this review?
Link to this review? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=647310
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=647310 Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Ha! Explain to me how Sophie and myself replied with our explanations that matched and OUR REPLIES WERE DELETED AND SHE WAS THREATENED TO BE KICKED OFF. Yet his character assassination replies and the review are left up for the work to see about me. If these mods in NYC don't get it together and stop being disrespectful to the providers, I will take me and all the BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I've brought to this site and toured with, look at my threads, they're 4 bombshell girls, to p411 where the girls are respected and protected from pathetic attacks from people who jump to conclusions and try to make a scene. This is my livelihood. How dare our defenses be taken down! It's disgusting.is there anyone who moderates these NYC moderators??
Ha! Explain to me how Sophie and myself replied with our explanations that matched and OUR REPLIES WERE DELETED AND SHE WAS THREATENED TO BE KICKED OFF. Yet his character assassination replies and the review are left up for the work to see about me. If these mods in NYC don't get it together and stop being disrespectful to the providers, I will take me and all the BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I've brought to this site and toured with, look at my threads, they're 4 bombshell girls, to p411 where the girls are respected and protected from pathetic attacks from people who jump to conclusions and try to make a scene. This is my livelihood. How dare our defenses be taken down! It's disgusting.is there anyone who moderates these NYC moderators?? Originally Posted by JOLIE
Now do you really think by threatening to leave and take the girls you brought into Eccie will have much impact on Eccie as a whole?
That's not the point. The point is that is the way the site is being handled! Ur reply would be that of someone who has no standards for the way their business is controlled or conducted. Which could be their response. Isn't far from how they've reacted so far. But me not bringing girls to this site?? Oh yes. They're the prettiest smartest girls. Any provider like this would e furious that they were attacked and left defenseless. Anyone with self respect and standards would agree.
I see now. You posted here thinking that everyone would just know exactly who you are and exactly what happened. Not so. This is a National forum of the board, with readers from all over the entire country and world. This is a local skirmish, the same that happen everyday in this world of ours, and needs to be dealt with on a local level; where the meeting happened.

If you will read the description for this forum
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions pertaining to the hobby, but not limited to your local scene.
you see that this area is for general hobby discussions, not a battleground for your specific issues going on in local area.

I am closing this thread. Please consult the rules of the site http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 for info on how to respond to a review.

Specifically,
#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
As to these comments
Ha! Explain to me how Sophie and myself replied with our explanations that matched and OUR REPLIES WERE DELETED AND SHE WAS THREATENED TO BE KICKED OFF. Yet his character assassination replies and the review are left up for the work to see about me. If these mods in NYC don't get it together and stop being disrespectful to the providers, I will take me and all the BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I've brought to this site and toured with, look at my threads, they're 4 bombshell girls, to p411 where the girls are respected and protected from pathetic attacks from people who jump to conclusions and try to make a scene. This is my livelihood. How dare our defenses be taken down! It's disgusting.is there anyone who moderates these NYC moderators?? Originally Posted by JOLIE
The local moderator did exactly what he was supposed to do, as would I or any one of us. Ladies are not allowed to post responses in any of the review forums, and when they do, the comments are removed. Typically warning/points are issued to make the lady aware of the rules and to prevent it happening again. Again, simply start a thread in the LOCAL coed form where the meeting happened and THAT is where you can reply and tell your story. Just like the rules of the site say. Please familiarize yourself with them.