Posting a review

I do not know if my review that I posted a few minutes ago went thru as I spent over an hour drafting up a review for a Spa (CBS Salon) and when I hit submit I was sent to the log in screen as my session had "timed out". Did my review submit or is it lost forever? Is there a draft area that it is saved?
How will I know?
Thanks,
Pat3333
  • BDD
  • 01-22-2013, 11:59 AM
I do not know if my review that I posted a few minutes ago went thru as I spent over an hour drafting up a review for a Spa (CBS Salon) and when I hit submit I was sent to the log in screen as my session had "timed out". Did my review submit or is it lost forever? Is there a draft area that it is saved?
How will I know?
Thanks,
Pat3333 Originally Posted by Pat3333
Hi Pat3333,

I am not a Mod and cannot answer your question directly. I am sure a Mod will reply shortly with a proper answer.

I would suggest in the future that you write it in a text editor like MS Word and then do a copy and paste. Don't delete your MS Word document until you see it posted properly online.

Good luck. Play safe and happy hunting.

BDD
Thank you for the info. Unfortunately I spent over an hour trying to give an outstanding review for my first try and it looks like it is lost. I have a MAC so do not have MS word.
I will try again.
Pat3333
BDD is right on point Pat333. I suggest you write it in an editor first then paste it in the review.
I rewrote this and just submitted for review. Thanks for your help. I will eventually figure this out.
Pat3333