Cum on Face during a MSOG session: Leave it on or wipe it off?

Topic came up in chat tonight.

Ladies: If you are in a session where MSOG & COF is on the menu, and the first load of cum is placed on your face...do you wipe it off before continuing the session or leave it on?

Guys: Do you have a preference? Would you think a provider was dirty or slutty if she left your cum on her face and proceeded to get you ready for round 2 without cleansing the cum off her face? Is being dirty or slutty a good or bad thing in your eyes? Would this turn you off?
Uhhh, wipe it off. In my opinion. Unless you have him lick it off.
Uh, yea I am wiping the shit off, unless he wants to lick it OFF. If I needed more foundation, I would go to M.A.C.

Edited to add...wtf Rex...we just said the same damn thing, and I did not read your post til after mine!!!
Uh, yea I am wiping the shit off, unless he wants to lick it OFF. If I needed more foundation, I would go to M.A.C.

Edited to add...wtf Rex...we just said the same damn thing, and I did not read your post til after mine!!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
We are the same person!
No way..I am the female version of Wakeup and DH lol. That shit was spooky though.

We are the same person! Originally Posted by rex111999
No way..I am the female version of Wakeup and DH lol. That shit was spooky though. Originally Posted by London Rayne
And I am a lot quieter, nationally anyway.
Where's Mijo...oh wait...
He is probably trying to bang some 18 year old. Hey...he is the ONLY client in 5 years that ever bought me Quintessa, and I still have it! Just saying.
Whichever the client prefers....But I sure as shit hope everyone would wipe it off before their next client arrives
LOL...or not.
So the next guy licks it off???
Wipe if off-- please. I ain't licking it off-- LOL

Heck, when I CIM and she spits or swallows, I ain't kissing her again until she rinses her mouth out,
Whichever the client prefers....But I sure as shit hope everyone would wipe it off before their next client arrives Originally Posted by Valerie
  • jwood
  • 01-24-2013, 06:50 AM
Been with provider 3 or 4 times. She likes cof, After I cof her she always gets up and looks in the mirror. She always says " Damn thats Hot" and then she wipes it off.
Been with provider 3 or 4 times. She likes cof, After I cof her she always gets up and looks in the mirror. She always says " Damn thats Hot" and then she wipes it off. Originally Posted by jwood
Yeah Ive come out looking like Santa Clause, in the eye and even up the nose before, so unless you can reload by the time you make it back down to stick it back in for another go 'round...Im wiping it off before we go again. Crusty eye glued shut to me is not a good look. I prefer to save the last one for the face.

If I can figure out a way to market your splooge, Id be a millionaire! That is the BEST make up remover hands down! Once swipe and poof, gone!