Photographer on the Gulf Coast!

Looking for someone professional and discreet to take your pictures? Contact me and let's do it! Rates start at just $150 a session! I offer everything from shooting to editing! Contact me for more details!
Ladies... no funny stuff from him...he is very sweet, very professional. As paranoid as I am about the pictures thing - he let me buy my own memory card to place in his camera and handed it straight to me. I didn't take him up on it but he did offer to do the editing for me and all that good stuff. Personally, I am not too worried about major editing/touching up .. just covering my face so I was able to take care of it myself. He doesn't rush you at all. I will definitely do another shoot with him soon. Frontierphotography - Thank you! xo -Melissa
If he is responsible for the latest pictures you posted then he did a excellent job. They are very nice. To be honest though a blind epileptic would have no problems shooting good pictures of you since your always smoking hot.
Nice Pics. Welcome Frontier !!
Moshi-Moshi FrontierPhotograpy:
My name is Haruka
I would be interested in your Services for Photos in 2013...however,
I'm not into blurring to mask identity how about something Avant-Garde.
hahahaha BASSCAT! thank you I appreciate that!!!! yes he is responsible!!!
Glad to see you're making a name for yourself, it was only a matter of time.
hey Ninotsugi, I messaged you but haven't gotten response, hit me back so we can shoot!
Frontier, I will be getting back with u soon honey!
I will be contacting you as well, F.P.
Just waiting to shoot ladies! lol