Anyone else think

HBO's Girls just might be the dumbest fuckin show ever?

I was forced to watch this show a few times and I wanted to stab myself in the leg to get away.
never had the misfortune of seeing that
I think you're a little ways outside the target demographic, dude.
Wasn't sure if anyone else has the misfortune of being forced to view this pile of steaming crap.
I haven't seen it yet, but it gets very good reviews from the television critics. At "The AV Club", every episode is rated "A" or "B+". I've actually been looking forward to watching it. I have all of season one lined up and ready for when I get a few spare hours.

I guess everyone has different likes and dislikes. Imagine that.
And it figures the only girl to get naked is lena Dunham...when I wished it was Allison Williams (plays Marnie) or the other 2 chicks

BTW did you know Allison Williams is Brian Williams of (NBC nightly news) daughter?

Yep definitely no a great show for a dude!
Wasn't sure if anyone else has the misfortune of being forced to view this pile of steaming crap. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Could be worse, you could be forced to watch Mobwives.
"Forced" to watch? Something wrong there...
"Forced" to watch? Something wrong there... Originally Posted by mojoworkin

Yeah its called marriage and a house full of women LOL
Could be worse, you could be forced to watch Mobwives. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Aaawwww DD, I love the mobwives show! Drita is my bitch! I fuckin love her, she dont take no shit from anyone and works out so much she could probably take on over half of these eccie guys! LOL

Yeah its called marriage and a house full of women LOL Originally Posted by dirty dog
Ha ha, that's funny as hell. well, and very very true! I have control of the remote controller at my house