EXTRABALL anyone?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=655321

Hey guys ! So most of you know I tend to mind my own business and not get involved in matters on the board, but this involves a very close friend of mine and fellow provider,Mz Eye Kandi.

For those of you who don't know an "EXTRABALL" is when you have more than one release durring a session, and envolves other domanation fantasies such as CBT, cock & ball torture, ball stomping, and string pulling.

Also as far as the comments calling the review "fishy", I was present at the Incall location, and I spoke to him after,when he was telling me Kandi is his regular girl,but she was out of town and he saw a provider named Caramel Katie, and was scammed/robbed by her., and upon hearing this Kandi and I referred him to this site, and explained the benefits of being a member of the boards.

I hope this helps clear up some of the questions !!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=655321

I was present at the Incall location, and I spoke to him after,when he was telling me Kandi is his regular girl,but she was out of town and he saw a provider named Caramel Katie, and was scammed/robbed by her., and upon hearing this Kandi and I referred him to this site, and explained the benefits of being a member of the boards.

I hope this helps clear up some of the questions !! Originally Posted by sterlingbanxxx

Yup sure does! yall have the same "handler" or you are their "handler" why else would you be at her incall and aware of the clients she's seeing? tells me to stay away or a bunch of people will know what im doing and who I am.. Pimpin aint easy!
So Many question On Who Am I Look At My New Photos Hope That It Gives You A Great View Of This 21 Year Old Chicago-In, Cuban, Jamaican, & Creole Sexy Ebony
Maybe PIGMENT25 could set the record straight?
I'll tell you what - I, for one, feel SOOOO relieved after having read this threAD.

I've been so disturbed since yesterday that I couldn't sleep, I've had appetite disturbances, and just been in a general funk, wondering if pigment was legit or not. I won't speak for others, but I'll bet I wasn't alone in my fugue state over this series of posts.

Now I know.

I really appreciate you taking the time to clear up somehing that is so complicated, so delcately nuanced, that I just have trouble wrapping my feeble little mind round it. Your was truly an act of human kindness - totally selfless in its nature.

Finally, I can have some peace. Thanks a lot.

essayman
Let the games begin!
Extra ball?

Yeah, I've heard of that.

A friend made a bet with the bartender for one hundred bucks that he and the man sitting next to him had four nuts between them. The bartender took the bet.

After they shook on it, the guy sitting next to my friend tapped him on the shoulder and said:

"Hey man ... you better have three!"
Extra ball?

Yeah, I've heard of that.

A friend made a bet with the bartender for one hundred bucks that he and the man sitting next to him had four nuts between them. The bartender took the bet.

After they shook on it, the guy sitting next to my friend tapped him on the shoulder and said:

"Hey man ... you better have three!" Originally Posted by RichardNixon
He was sitting next to Lance Armstrong??!!!
Maybe PIGMENT25 could set the record straight? Originally Posted by lowgear
I've heard of extraball. When a baseball game is tied and they go into extra innings, that's extraball.