commando vs the lady

Someone was just showing off his upskirt photos and there were so many. My question for the ladies, is how many of you ladies go out commando or do you take the safe route?
  • KCJoe
  • 06-26-2010, 03:50 PM
where are these photos? I may need to check them out.
Commando 90% of the time....FREEDOM lol. Only time I wear panties is if I am wearing a short (mini) skirt or working out. Panties are too uncomfortable. Although I own over 50+ thongs, I very rarely wear any of them LOL.
It depends on what mood I'm in. I go commando ALOT. Especially in a skirt or dress. If I DO wear panties, I wear g-strings or thong panties. I like how in the summer, when you're driving, the air blows right up your skirt or dress...
I like how in the summer, when you're driving, the air blows right up your skirt or dress... Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Allie, I'll ride with ya anytime... even in the winter.
Allie, I'll ride with ya anytime... even in the winter. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
SHOTGUN!

It depends on what mood I'm in. I go commando ALOT. Especially in a skirt or dress. If I DO wear panties, I wear g-strings or thong panties. I like how in the summer, when you're driving, the air blows right up your skirt or dress... Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
FAP FAP FAP FAP!
Allie: You put on a miniskirt and hop on the back of my motorcycle, and then we'll charge others to drive behind us and split the dough. LOL.
Ha.....a lady in a sun dress on a bright summer day.
...a nice windy summer day...mmmm
Commando most of the time....even at work, I think panty lines are tacky lol and they are uncomfortable... they are pretty much for you guys for a quick ..*look/see and OFF lol
I just love knowing I have no panties on in a room full of suits. And I admit I have given a peak or two, or bend over at a key moment, I love to see serious Business men blush..oops...plus I never show cleavage but the twins speak for themselves...just enough to tease. Im a jerk I know and I truly miss good sexual harassment...it made work fun lol . Not the bad abusive kind but the fun flirty kind. I dont want to offend anyone.
I, personally like a lil smack on the ass in private settings ...Im so bad I know.

Plus its always fun when making out ....xo
wow MJ being in a meeting wioth you would make my Boxers tight.