Providers at SCs

Just curious, do any of the regular providers here also work at or visit any of the strip clubs in town. Just a thought because it would be helpful to a unverified newbie like myself as an alternative screening process. No need to discuss rates at the club, but if you have sat on my lap and put your hands down my pants you know I am not LE and if you want to see me and I know whether or not you are one I want to invest my donation on.

I guess I'm old fashioned, I like a little meet and greet first, like having a drink on a first date, see if there is some attraction.

Also just wonder what the providers opinion is on the women that do work as dancers on a regular basis?
Some providers will do a "meet & greet" at their discression. Do your research and being a gentleman will go a long way.

Trying "Newbie Friendly" providers is an "investment" for your hobby future and might not be your ideal provider.

P411 registration will move you closer to the front of the line.
Yes they do
  • CK13
  • 01-29-2013, 06:37 PM
As a newbie myself, I'm wondering how exactly you get references. Do I just see a provider that is friendly to newbies, then tell someone requesting references her name? Or is this something you have to arrange with the provider, ask her to provide references in the future?

Also, isn't it a bit tedious for providers to answer questions about references from other providers? I'm trying to imagine how that phone call would go. It could also take a long time if the provider can't get in touch. I guess if I'm serious about this long term I really should get something like P411.
Not hijacking your thread, Bull, but I wanted to answer CK's question...

If you are serious about jumping into this playground, invest in p411. It is an excellent screening tool for the Ladies, and speeds verification processes along..

Search out both on this site, and p411 for "Newbie Friendly" Ladies; there are quite a few who will help you get started...

You are exactly right in that one Lady you have seen and you wish to use her as a reference, and then she is unavaliable or out of town, or on a break, etc. so she cant get back to the Lady you are trying to see...this is where p411 will help you speed things up...

Also write reviews if it is ok with the Lady; always ask permission; some Ladies prefer not to be reviewed, some welcome them. This will then build your credibility with the Ladies...
  • ztonk
  • 01-29-2013, 07:40 PM
As a newbie myself, I'm wondering how exactly you get references. Do I just see a provider that is friendly to newbies, then tell someone requesting references her name? Or is this something you have to arrange with the provider, ask her to provide references in the future? Originally Posted by CK13
This is exactly how you get references when you are starting out!

It's usually good form to let the lady know that you'd want to use her as a reference in the future, but any respected Verified Provider here should have no problem giving you a reference. It's to each lady's advantage to do thorough screening. It keeps everyone safe.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • CK13
  • 01-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll be able to put it to use soon.