Preparing for what?

Unannounced military exercises, allegedly in coordination with the local authorities, have been held in several US cities without notification to the local residents. Miami and Houston are two and unconfirmed in Charlotte.

The main question is why does our military need to train in US cities when they have mock cities on many bases to train at. What are they preparing for?
Do you have a link to the story?

Maybe we're making preparations to bomb Iran for making weapons of mass destruction.

. . . You know how well that strategy worked out for us in Iraq.

Unconfirmed email.
Miami

Houston

Drudge Report has been covering this for a few days now. It is off their site now, but Google is your FRIEND.
Who knows. My guess is they're preparing to deal out of control rioting. When the economic system collapses, in the next few years, there is likely to be massive rioting in the big cities. Helicopters doing strafing runs with thousands of tear gas cannisters would put an end to any riot in a matter of minutes.

Like I said who knows. Maybe they just thought it would be fun.
Google it. Damn lazy ass democrats.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2013, 10:59 PM
They are coming after you Tea Nuts!

Head for your bunkers...don't come out 'till I give the word...

Why should we do that?

. . . Most of the shit you post is nonsense anyway.

Google it. Damn lazy ass democrats. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=8971311
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=8972619

You can look up Miami stories yourself

My query is why are they doing this, if it is for training why not train at the numerous sites the military has spent millions on creating urban environments at military bases. Why is our military working with local law enforcement in a training exercise for what purpose.
Nothing nonsense about wanting to know what our military and police forces are doing to "protect" us.

Bad thing happen to people that blindly follow their leaders, especially those in government.
  • Old-T
  • 01-31-2013, 05:46 AM
The main question is why does our military need to train in US cities when they have mock cities on many bases to train at. What are they preparing for? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What are they training for? I have no idea. But you are quite wrong about "mock cities on many bases". There are a few buildings, sometimes a few square blocks, but depending what they are trying to train for, a few blocks is insufficient.
What are they training for? I have no idea. But you are quite wrong about "mock cities on many bases". There are a few buildings, sometimes a few square blocks, but depending what they are trying to train for, a few blocks is insufficient. Originally Posted by Old-T
Zombie apocalypse
Zombie apocalypse Originally Posted by JCM800
WWZ is coming out soon isn't it?
WWZ is coming out soon isn't it? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I think June...
  • Old-T
  • 01-31-2013, 08:20 AM
Zombie apocalypse Originally Posted by JCM800
I can believe that.