Hotel vs. Private Incall?

Just looking for some feedback on this subject. There are pros and cons to both Hotel and Private Incall.

I'm just curious about what the general opinion is on both from the guys and ladies alike?
I much prefer private incall.
  • jl11
  • 01-30-2013, 07:51 AM
Isn't a con to a private that it will draw suspicion from neighbors? What is it their business anyway? If the hotel gets suspicious, well it's their property.
I don't care to be seen walking into a hotel knowing there's probably cameras, but the staff never seems to show any suspicion.
I've considered getting a smaller rolling duffle bag to enter a hotel with to look like a paying guest. Is this a good idea?
Either one is good.
Private incall seems to give a better since of security..... depending on where it's at of course.
There was a time when I could do both, but now I am limited to out only. Since I can only do outcalls, I say, walk in like you belong there. Like you are a VIP guest or better yet, the owner!
I refuse to go to hotels, unless I am hobbying out of town. I can't take the chance of being spotted at a local hotel. That's why I almost exclusively see ladies with a private or residential incall. Of course, this limits my choices, but that is the trade off for being extra careful.

Additionally, I have always had a little bit of paranoia about seeing someone new at a hotel. You never know what could happen!
Either is good as long as I feel safe.
that's the most important factor, feeling safe. thanks every one for your input
With the heat that seems to be rising at hotels in our area of the state--probably due to these BP airheads congregating in the same areas of BR and NOLA--I much prefer private incall.

A few years ago, I didn't think a thing about an appointment at a hotel. Now, I feel differently. I still do it, as seen by my reviews, but only with someone I know. And even then, I am becoming less and less enamored of the idea. I can see myself refraining from hotel outcall all together.

And as the historically astute among you providers and hobbyists understand ... My problems got started in a hotel.
Zada Darling, i wouldn't care where we are!
I say both work well if you have the "right provider" and "right place".........I always let guys know the layout of the hotel....and also never bring in flowers or a gift bag....look like you belong there
It depends on the hotel. A more upscale hotel will be less likely to question if you look like you belong there. As for flowers and a gift bag they will work if they are hidden in a plain looking shopping bag. Gent could be out shopping and coming back to his room with a bag of ordinary consumer goods. Of course if you trip on the way through the lobby and the pretty red roses and romantic gifts are scattered all over the floor you are screwed before you are screwed.
It depends on the girl Zada. If we're talking about you - you could put your incall on the other side of the gates of hell and we'd charge Lucifer with a super-soaker to get to you!

No worries!
+1. In the middle of Walmart ! Clean up on aisle 7 !