Bad Fucking News

This one likes to threaten members who don't schedule when they decide her rates are too high and pass .
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=652348
  • kSoze
  • 01-30-2013, 11:10 PM
Why not do your research first.. figure out her rates don't match her age and NEVER make that call? "One" can't threaten members she does not know.. basic common sense no?
Wasn't me !
  • kSoze
  • 01-31-2013, 07:10 PM
Wasn't me ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
So, how are you involved again? Ok let's try this... Why not have your friend do his research first.. figure out her rates don't match her age and NEVER make that call? "One" can't threaten members she does not know.. basic common sense no?
This one likes to threaten members who don't schedule when they decide her rates are too high and pass .
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=652348 Originally Posted by rockerrick
Obsess much?
Smokin Joe hope you get blackmailed , or a pimp shoves a gun in your face , you deserve it !
She has her rates posted pretty clearly in the post that link takes you to, ??????????????
That link isn't from this site , hope you have p411 . She quotes you 50 higher ! And then makes threats when you decline the appt . Have fun with her boys . You deserve what you get ! You have been alerted !
  • kSoze
  • 01-31-2013, 07:42 PM
ease up rockrick, most folks around here have enough common sense to avoid these types of situations. A little "due diligence" goes a long way sir... If you are not willing to invest the time to do a little homework, then don't be crying like a lil beeacth when things don't go as smooth for you. Stick to known providers with reviews. I assure you life will be much easier.
Once again , pay attention this time I'm saying it real sloooow just for you . It wasn't me ! And if you don't have p411 then you dont know about the scumbag pimp doing the threats . Slow enough for you to grasp it this time ? Why don't you go see some ladies and quit popping off at the mouth , contribute something , then we might give a shit what you have to say . Until then you have 0 credibility !
  • kSoze
  • 01-31-2013, 08:39 PM
I get it, It was NOT you.. this is clear. So then, who was it? Now let me say it even slower for you to grasp.
W h o m e v e r .. i t .. w a s... inform "that person" to: Do his research first.. figure out her rates don't match her age and NEVER make that call? "One" can't threaten members she does not know.. basic common sense no?

Credibility? credibility sometimes means being able to grasp concepts and construct basic sentences.
OK brain surgeon , you don't even know what the threats were . Do you ? You are talking out your ass as usual . 179 post of nothing but complete bullshit ! Basic common sense is not your strong suit . And advice on hobbying from one whom doesn't , is nothing I need . This is an alert about a provider with a pimp making threats . Other folks might want to know about it , and if you don't , go the fuck away ! Crawl back under your rock , and hibernate for another couple months . You are not needed here !
  • kSoze
  • 01-31-2013, 09:14 PM
I can see why you append your name with rock.. it really fits you.
Yep so have many of the ladies , something you'll never be able to say . Right ? You know at least 75 of you're lame ass comments are exactly the same . Guess that's what happens with a kindergarten education , huh ?
Credibility? credibility sometimes means being able to grasp concepts and construct basic sentences. Originally Posted by kSoze
Actually it does NOT, unless you disagree with reliable definitions for the word "credibility" by language and society experts.

However, if you have a good source showing me different, you will have gained some credibility here instantly.

I know you'll bash Wikipedia now (and that's OK just choose your words wisely), but I could also provide links to Websters and other established dictionaries.

Well, here is your free for all:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credibi...et_credibility