I'm stumped ...any one heard of this..dirty meatloaf?

I had a request to do a "dirty meatloaf" which in all my years I never heard of....I asked him and he said if I didnt know then forget it and laughed ..so curiosity is killing me ..I looked in the Urban Dic but all I found was how to do a Portuguese and Michigan meatloaf.......Any ideas???
What is a dirty meatloaf????????????????:laugh ing1:
I am hella curious to know what that is also! lol!
Well, I know what a "dirty loaf" is
but a dirty meatloaf, I can only imagine now as meat is sometimes referred to as the other side of your planet product.

Interesting, found out what a dirty meatball is:
Run a mile in heavy sweat pants and then insert sweat drenched sack in mouth.

Wondering if I could skip the running and the sweat pants and just have an extensive gfe/pse session in the ATX summer and then do a dirty meatball?

Hope somebody knows the answer to your question, inquiring minds want to know !!!
Dirty Meatloaf = Greek maybe??? Don't know, just making an educated guess here.
You eat a big meal... mostly beef. You take a dump in a plastic bag. Bring it to your session and rub it all over his chest! Don't forget Jalapenos are an up charge!
to me. it sounds like a "dump truck" topped off with a "red shower". ijs
Maybe he looks like Meatloaf (the rocker), only he's dirtier and he wants you to do him?
It's Cajun Meatloaf/but somehow I doubt that's what he wants ! Although I remember a caramel apple pie Victoria , do you also make a wicked meatloaf ?
I make it a habit to just say NO to dirty meatloaf myself.
Out of all the guess I think I like Buffhunters the best.....that I can handle...
It's Cajun Meatloaf/but somehow I doubt that's what he wants ! Although I remember a caramel apple pie Victoria , do you also make a wicked meatloaf ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
That pie was super tasty
I used to make a wicked pissa meatloaf but after this I dont think I will be making it for a looong time.....
Is it similar to a Dirty Sanchez?
Is it similar to a Dirty Sanchez? Originally Posted by illuminati
Gosh hope not....
This is reminding me of the dialogue in Deuce Bigalow 2.
This is reminding me of the dialogue in Deuce Bigalow 2. Originally Posted by John_Dough
Love that movie